more or less | night five.

❛ more or less | night five ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

cute. cute. cute. cute. cute.

he called you cute.

twice now.

"katsuki, katsuki, katsuki-"

there it was again. you were whining his name. it seemed each night, your whine never failed to piss him off even more than the last night. the explosive boy honestly thought it to be a skill.

"no."

"hey! you don't even know if i was gonna ask a question!"

"question, statement, observation. all no."

"gosh, whatta meanie." it was silent for a few moments, before you opened your mouth again, "can i just ask why we're playing in my room and not out there?"

it was a tad weird that katsuki bakugou was in your dorm room. it wasn't a regular thing- yet he was acting so nonchalant about it.

"maybe cause i don't fucking feel like it, dumbass." he responded, shuffling the the cards.

"is that a maybe or a definite...?"

"are you starting this time?" the ash blond ignored your irrelevant stupid question that he knew was meant to piss him off even more.

"i have a choice?"

"dont make me take that choice back, l/n." you looked up with a grin and was surprised to see he had just lowered his gaze from you, down to the cards.

"alright, then! keep your secrets!" you mocked a british accent and poked out your chest. it had been your favorite meme at the time. you honestly couldn't get away from it.

"you're a fucking walking meme." bakugou muttered, making you gasp in awe.

"kat-katsuki... you're being so nice today! why?"

"you take fucking pride in that?"

"take pride in being a- why yes, katuski! yes, i do. i take a lot of pride in being a walking meme, for i am a meme lord- therefore it is a must i fulfill my duty to be as edgy and relatable as one can get!"

"jesus fucking christ." bakugou muttered, sitting back and pointing at you, waving his finger a little. "so, this shit all goes on in your fucking head? is that what's happening? right now?"

you smiled with a nod, "more or less, katuski, more or less." you chuckled, finally placing down a yellow 6 to go with the yellow 4 that was already down. "how about you say something that's on your mind?"

bakugou placed down a green 6, changing the color and glanced up at you, "you really wanna know what goes on in my head, l/n?"

you nodded eagerly, "my god, yes, katuski! this could be a bonding moment for us!"

bakugou rolled his eyes and sighed. "why the fuck am i here? this is useless. i hate every fucking shitty moron who thinks they have the potential to be better than me. im gonna be the number one hero, fucking deku is annoying, and shitty hair tries too hard, and why the hell can't i just get some fucking sleep? im gonna see a shitty doctor. maybe i have fucking insomnia or some shit. stop fucking staring at me, dumbass."

"oh- were you saying that now? as in to me?" you asked, bakugou didn't respond, he just looked through his cards. you smiled, "wow! the brain of katuski. is that really what goes on in your head 24/7? like, with all the swearing and stuff too?"

bakugou smirked. "more or less, y/n. more or less."

--