uno | night sixteen.

❛ uno | night sixteen ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"damnit y/n!"

bakugou growled from the other side. he was being loud and quiet at the same time. you huffed and pressed your back against the door with more force. he had just asked to come in tonight, at 1 am when just last night he didn't even want to look at you. as if you would ever let that go.

no way in hell was he getting in-

boom.

you fell forward and bakugou entered the room, quickly closing the door behind him with a slam. you stood up and folded your arms over your chest, "quiet down! everyone's gonna wake up!"

"as if i give a fuck about those shitty extras," bakugou mumbled. "now what the hell is going on with you?"

"with me?" you choked in disbelief. "you're the one being all weird and distant all of the sudden!"

"so if you don't like me being weird and distant, then why the fucking hell were you trying to keep me out of your room?"

"um... cause i was trying to sleep!"

"the bed is made, dumbass."

"hey, you don't get to say that!" you pointed a finger at the ash blond. "we're in a fight, so no insults or i will rip your face off!"

"whatever. listen, i dont know what the fuck is happening between us, but it's-"

"getting in the way of our uno?" you cut him off and turned to pull out the card game. "i agree."

"no, fuck the game-"

"no. let's play uno." you said firmly. "we haven't actually had a real game for nights. let's play."

"y/n what the hell are you-"

"there are your seven cards." you handed them over and sat on your bed. "i'll start. ready? i'm upset with you." when bakugou stared at you in confusion, you showed him a +4 card and threw it at him. granted, it didn't get very far. it kind of slowly fell to the ground with you and bakugou staring at it.

"wow. so fucking scary."

"do you remember what that means?" you ignored his remark.

"what're you fucking talking about?"

"i said im upset with you." you tossed him another +4 card and stared hard at him.

he picked it up and raised his eyebrow. "upset plus 4. you're pissed at me. this is so damn stupid."

"i dont care." you stood up and jabbed his chest harshly with your finger. "you shouldn't even be talking because you're the one who created this stupid situation! and you know what they say? stupid people create stupid things!"

"who the fuck says that?"

"i don't know, but i'm saying it now!" you declared. "just get out." you waved your hand at him and turned around, but bakugou grabbed your hand and pulled you back toward him, a scowl becoming present on his features.

"im not leaving this fucking room until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with us."

you frowned, at this point, beyond fed up with the way he was acting. you snatched your hand away from the explosive boy and lightly pushed him back by his shoulders, "listen here, katsuki. you are an asshole! you lead me on to think that whatever we were feeling for each other was the same. but clearly, it wasn't. then you act like you hate my guts or something and now you're wondering what's up with me? fine. i'll tell you: i thought that you liked me too. and if you didn't, then why did you allow me to pour my heart out to you?"

"you said like two damn sentences that night." bakugou rolled his eyes.

"im being dramatic on purpose, katsuki, so shut up."

"are you fucking kidding me?"

"i could ask the same for you! are you just a dick who needs to know people like him to boost his ego? is that what's going on here? you were messing with me?"

bakugou gritted his teeth, clenching his fists. "it's not fucking like that." he grumbled, staring down to avoid meeting your eyes. "i wasn't leading you on. i thought i was gonna go through with telling you, but i didn't. so i fucked everything up and shit."

you took a step back and folded your arms over your chest, "go through with telling me what?"

"whatever." bakugou growled and stomped away from you, "it doesn't fucking matter. all of this is stupid."

great. now he wanted to leave? just when he began clearing things up for you? as if you would ever let that happen.

"katuski, i swear to god, if you don't get back over here and fix this mess, we're never playing uno again." it may sound like a weak threat, but the both of you kind of relied on those nights to fall back on as an escape. "just something. talk to me with uno cards for all i care! just express your stupid feelings and let me know im not being and idiot for wanting to spend every fucking second i can with you, katsuki!"

bakugou clenched his fists and stood in one spot for a few more seconds before he sighed frustratedly and walked over to your bed, where he snatched up a card. he immediately looked to the side and shoved the card at you. "here." he grumbled.

you looked at the card in your hand for a few seconds. when it finally registered for you, a smile spread across your cheeks and you held down a laugh of happiness and relief. you felt dumb for smiling after you had a small angry rant just a few seconds ago, but you couldn't help it.

"well?" bakugou said impatiently. "don't make me look like an idiot. are we gonna fucking do something about it or not?"

you smiled, holding the card tightly in your hand. you looked up at him, your expression calm when you told him, "i really want to kiss you right now."

katsuki shifted his eyes over to meet your serious ones. he studied your face for a bit, as if making sure you were being serious and weren't just messing with him. it was sudden and quick when he had grabbed hold of yout waist, bringing you closer with his hand on the back of your neck.

he leaned close and paused for a second, his lips ghosting against yours, a cold shiver coursing through your body at the suprisingly delicate touch from the usually rough, aggressive blond.

"uno fucking reverse."

---

HAHAHA THAT WAS KINDA
CHEESY AND A LIL FAST PACED
BUT IT SATISFIES ME SOOO
SJSKSK <3333