company | night ten.

❛ company | night ten ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"are we actually gonna play some fucking uno this time?"

"really? im sad for one night and you're suddenly holding it against me? not cool, katsuki!"

"shut up." the angry ash blond snapped. "here." bakugou handed you the cards he dealt and made the first move, placing a green 4 on top of a blue 4.

"so..."

"don't say something fucking idiotic, y/n." bakugou growled, sending you a glare that would kill you on spot if looks could. "i swear to-"

"thank you and im sorry." you said quickly and quietly. "that's what i wanted to say."

"fucking sappy shit?" said bakugou as he shifted awkwardly, unsure of how to respond. "the hell are you sorry for, anyway?"

you shrugged. "burdening you with my worries, i suppose. being a bit of a burden in general-"

"stop being a dumbass for 10 seconds and use your fucking brain. what's left of it, at least."

"hey!"

"shut up. back to the damn point: i will fucking kill you if you ever become a burden to me. they annoy the fuck out of me and they weigh me down. if you're still alive, then you're not a god damn burden."

it seemed he just got more aggressive and angry each night. but still, you chewed on your lip, thinking about his words and your eyes widened.

"holy shit, that could be taken two ways and one of them is so heart touching and eye opening..."

"well then, i clearly meant the other one."

"oh. eh, you know, you've strangely made me feel better."

"tch."

"i just think it's like... really good that we're doing this because i feel like we have something to look forward to after a not-so-good day, or someone to talk to about it. you know?"

"uno."

"what!" you looked down at your hands, "i almost won! dang it." you sulked, picking up seven more cards bitterly.

"good. maybe now you won't be so fucking sappy." bakugou smirked, picking up a card after you placed down a yellow 4. "you cant be all disgusting and sentimental and shit when you wanna win something."

"uh, so you say, sir." you retorted, making a face at him by crinkling your nose and squinting your eyes- almost threateningly, you would even say.

bakugou raised his arms, "the fuck was that?"

you sighed with a light groan, "that was my scary face, katsuki!" you all but whined, slumping back onto his bed. "you were supposed to be like, threatened by me."

"sometimes i wonder why the hell you are the way you are." bakugou grumbled, shifting to lay down beside you.

you pursed your lips, trying not to laugh, "yeah dude," you chuckled, staring at the ceiling. "me too."

"i can't seem to fucking figure out why i enjoy your shitty company, either."

--