18

Your POV

2 Months Later

"That's a wrap!" Someone exclaimed, prompting Camila's entire team to begin to cheer.

They had just officially finished her album.

I smiled as I watched my girlfriend celebrate with everyone. She had been working so hard for the past year on this album. From start to finish she had put everything she had into it.

I felt my smile fade a little as all the noise began to bleed out into silence. I was happy for her, I really was, but I couldn't help but feel a little sad too.

There was a lot of things that came along with her finishing the album. Soon enough she would be doing press, interviews, photoshoots, and tour. I knew that we were in a much better place than we were last time this happened, but that didn't stop me from feeling anxious about it.

"Hermosa?" I heard a voice say, drawing me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" I asked my girlfriend, trying to ignore the concerned look on her face by sending her a smile.

"What's wrong?"

Damn, I really thought I could get out of this one.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked, watching her roll her eyes at me.

She knew something was up.

"I'll ask again. What's wrong?"

I knew she wouldn't drop it from the stern look she had on her face.

"I just zoned out, Camila," I told her. "You should be celebrating your album and your upcoming tour, not interrogating me."

Camila's eyebrows furrowed at my words. Yea, that might have come out a little harsh.

"Come here," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Somewhere quiet," she explained as she brought me into an empty conference room. "Now, you're going to tell me what's bothering you."

"And if I don't?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Like I said," she started. "You're going to tell me what's bothering you."

I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the edge of the large table that was behind me.

"Nothing is bothering me, Camila. I'm just a little anxious. That's it," I told her.

She walked forward to stand between my legs and grab my hands before she spoke again.

"What's making you anxious? Is it all the people? The loud music?"

I shook my head at everything she named.

"The tour?" She asked, making me look up to meet her eyes. "You mentioned the tour earlier. You're anxious about the tour."

I didn't respond, but I knew she figured it out.

"Awe, mi alma," she cooed, holding me close. "The tour dates aren't even finalized. It's not happening anytime soon."

"I know it's not soon..." I mumbled into her neck. "...but it's happening."

"I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that," she told me, making me pull away to meet her eyes.

"About what?"

"The tour," she said. "My team is making sure all the positions are filled, scheduling venues, working out all the details."

I nodded to show her I was listening.

"They were trying to fill the photographer position..." she trailed off with a small smile, making me furrow my eyebrows. "...and I told them to hold off on it for a bit because I know someone who just graduated with a degree in that field and I wanted to ask if they were interested."

"You mean..."

"Do you want to come on tour with me?"

"Are you serious?" I asked, a small smile forming on my lips.

"You'd officially be a part of my team. You'd travel with me, stay in my room at hotels, and the best part is it's a paying job."

"Are you sure?" I asked her, not wanting to be in the way at all.

"Of course I'm sure," she giggled. "So, what do you say?"

"Nah," I said with a straight face, watching her face drop before she realized I was joking.

"I will beat your ass," she said, making me burst into laughter.

"Of course I'll do it," I spoke through laughter, pecking her lips gently. "You big goofball."

"You love me," she smiled, leaning in and kissing my lips gently.

"Mhmm. I do."

"I love you, too," she said before kissing me again. "Now, let's get back in there and celebrate."