Chapter 1: 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚

Third Person POV:

It's 1.51 a.m when the ninjas are sleeping soundly in their rooms.

"Thud!"

A loud crash sounded from out their bounty. All of them went wide awake and ran out of their dorms. Along the way, they saw a random girl dressed in a ninja costume, passed out on floor.

"Woah...is that a...a ninja? I thought we were the only ones?" Kai asked himself.

"Please don't be such an idiot Kai..."Cole said sleepily. He yawns as they back away when
y/n moved.

Lloyd eyes widened.

"She's still alive! Let's bring her in!" Lloyd pleaded them, instinctively.

"What?! No way! We're not gonna bring in some random ninja into our dorm!"Jay scolded.

They continued contending as y/n uttered something under her breath.

"Help...m-me," she pleaded.

Lloyd had no other choice but to bring her into the emergency room in the bounty. He kneeled and wraps his arms around her back and behind her knees. He lifts his legs and holds her close to his body.

Upon reaching the room, he carefully places her on the bed and opens the cabinets, rummaging through the drawers in search of a first aid kit. He hesitated for a moment but seeing her in such a helpless state, he wrapped her waist that had been badly cut and bruised to stop blood from flowing anymore.

She took a quick glance at his green eyes that captured its fragile ethereality and sparkling divine.

"Woah... who is he.." y/n thought to herself as her vision started to blur due to the excessive blood loss.

"Hey,hey, are you alright??" he panicked and carefully places his hand on y/n's forehead to check her temperature.

First Person POV:

" Yea... yes I am. Don't worry about me..it's just a minor injury..." I answered him.

"Minor? You look like you got chewed up by 10 hungry pitbulls ." he says, examining my wounds.

"Were you attacked?" he questions.

"I was... by elemental zombies..They-" I was interrupted by the unbearable pain that shot up my waist like a blazing fire. It exploded in my head with a blinding whiteness that made me even dizzier. I cringed and held my waist tightly to reduce its pain.

I saw the blondie in green, flustered when trying to think of a way to aid me. I grabbed his hand to denote that I was feeling alright as his pupils dilated when we made eye contact. I realised how easily anxious he gets.

"(struggling) As I was saying..I was attacked by elemental zombies. They were powerful, almost too powerful.." I continued.

"Zombies? You gotta be kidding? How can those slow brain-eaters hurt you until this badly..?" he bemoaned.

I tried to get up but he forced me to lie down to continue resting.

(y/n coughs)

"They aren't any ordinary zombies. Each of them has their own elemental power. Unlike normal zombies, they can move really fast. The earth zombie is probably the worst. He was the cause of this injury." I explained.

"But,the zombies aren't the problem. It's their master, Lord Zylepth. A zap of his gruesome lightning, you'd turn into dust within a second. Never alive again. Unless you're lucky, you might end up in a horrifying realm." I added.

Lloyd's facial expression grew even more curious about the situation.

"How do you defeat it?" He asks.

"The only way to defeat it is through shooting an arrow down to its death. It's a miracle I landed in this ship. I'm confident you guys would be great at archery, no?" I replied.

"I know we're ninjas and all but we aren't trained in archery..." he says.

To burst the tension, he proceeded to ask me a question.

"Ah, so... what are your elemental powers?" He asks.

"I'm capable of any element. The five elements to be exact but it's corrupted and even more powerful. I could fuse them as well by absorbing a person's elemental power with any of mine." I rambled.

Why am I telling him so much?

"That's amazing..." He awed as he continues,"It's getting pretty late so I'll be watching over you in case you decide to do anything funny." he warns, closing his eyes as he rested on the hard ground.

To make my pain more bearable, I squeezed my waist tightly and was finally able to rest comfortably with my gi on.

(next morning)

The sun was out. Surprised, I saw myself on the floor with the blondie. I might have fallen down while I was asleep.I muttered softly under my breath about how painful my head felt.

He turned his body towards me and slowly blinks open his eyes as it widened in shock. His face went completely red. I covered my face in embarrassment when faint footsteps could be heard along the hallway. Not even a minute, a ninja in blue barged into the room.

(door slides loudly)

"What is going on in here?!" An unknown voice echoed the room.
__________________________________

☁️to be continued☁️

Next episode: Tomorrow
Hope you guys enjoyed this.
(Please leave a comment here <3)