Chapter 5: 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Pixal?
__________________________________

First Person POV:

"She's one of us." Lloyd said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm pixal. I am a nindroid, just like Zane." She explained.

"Can she fight?" I asked Lloyd.

"Of course. She's Samurai X." Zane said.

"She also has a mech. It's in the basement." Kai said.

I just gave an awkward laugh just to make sure they thought I cared but I'm amazed, Pixal is one great fighter.

I head my way to the kitchen to get a drink when a bright light gleamed in one of the cupboards.

"Kai! Why's the crystal here?"I shouted from across the room.

Lloyd came in running into the kitchen.

"Is something wrong?"

my heart fluttered a little as I shyed away.

"(stutters) N-no.. It's just dangerous to place the crystal here. Anyway, I better continue training."

"You need lessons with me?" he teased.

I gave him a light nudge.

"Haha, very funny."

I walked out the kitchen towards the training area. I needed to study which elements would be most powerful when merged. I tried fusing lightning and ice. It turned into powerful, glowy shards of ice. I lightly threw it on the floor and the whole place was full of lightning.

Awed by its beauty, I admired its starlight pulses filling in the room

I tried using my fire element. I was shocked to see how small my flame was. How is this going to take down enemies?!

I should just focus on my main powers..

After hours of training and knocking down dummies, I finally got to control my powers and improved my stamina. I gleefully smiled over my progression.

"Great job Y/N."

(door creaks open)

"How's the training going?" Lloyd asked.

"Can you stop scaring me like that."I joked.

"Haha, sorry."

" Well, it's getting better. Now I just need to find a strong opponent."

"Lucky you, you're looking at one. Fight me." He said, smirking confidently.

" Oh, it's on." (cracks knuckles)

I threw darkice around him, freezing his legs.

"Come on, that isn't fair!"

something has taken over me
my eyes coloured to a dark shade of purple.
what's gotten into me? I couldn't control myself or my powers.

When I became conscious again, I noticed that I was tangling Lloyd in vine thorns.

"y/n, stop! You're going too far!" He shouted as he blasts a bright green light that tore the vines apart. He zapped me with his lightning element and it striked me on one side of my shoulders.

"Ouch!"

I was ready to counter-attack but I tripped over a tiny pebble. Lloyd caught me and asked if I was alright. My eye colour returned to normal and we both gazed at each other. His eyes shimmer when I looked at him.

"Y-yes, I'm alright...Sorry about that, I couldn't control myself."

"N-no! You don't have to apologize at all. I am in perfect condition."

I noticed the cuts from the thorns on his arms.

"Yeah..I'm so sure of your "perfect condition"." I teased when we heard a loud explosion.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Jay screamed from the other room, his head tilted out the door.

"I think someone shot our engine!" Zane said.

The ship started to fall at a fast pace. We were all trying to remain calm, as for Jay, he's screaming his lungs out.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEE!"

~to be continued~
__________________________________

Sorry! This is shorter than my other episodes! 🍁

Thanks for reading as always! 🍂

Remember to comment your thoughts on it and vote. Much love. 🤍