Chapter 14 Desicion

I woke up to see I was in Axel's room with Axel on my left and Raph on my right. I was very confused on why we were all in here; until memories of last night courses through my brain. "Fuck" I mumbled sitting up all the way "how do you feel" I heard Axel's groggily voice. I looked over to see him stretching then scratch his head messing his hair up more. "Better" I say feeling less tired than I have been for a while.
       "We should wake Raphael and get something to eat" says Axel as he reaches over towards his phone "it's already 11:00am". I nod my head understanding and shake Raphael slightly causing him to stir awake. "What is it" Raphael says rubbing his left eye and looking at me with his right eye. "Time to wake up and eat" I tell him, Raph nods his head then sits up.
       We head down stairs to smell food; we walk into the dinning room to see everyone sitting down for breakfast. "She and her stupid frankly are pain in the ass Son" I heard my grandfather say. I knew immediately what they were talking about. They were talking about us. "She has done nothing but disturb the rest of the house hold" my grandfather continued "how could Michael. Sleep with that whore of a women" said my grandmother. Anger was being to bubble in me.
       Tiana and Grace came behind me placing a hand on my shoulder. "For some grandparents of ours you are very opinionated. She is my sister! She has been through hell! And ya'll the have nerve to say such things!" I smiled at the fact Cody stood up for me. "Please she is just creation of a drunken night" said my grandmother "we weren't even drunk mother" I hear my father say. My heart stopped "Mom... lied" said Axel shocked my had told me this before she went down hill. Now knowing she lied broke whatever care I had left for her.
       "Never the less she was a mistake! She will ruin our family name!" my grandmother shouted to them all. I smirked to the girls, who smirked back at me. I step forward coming into the light leaning against the doorway. "She Is A Useless Piece Of Shit Child That Can Not Stay!-" everyone stops what they are saying and doing. They stare at us as if they just say a ghost. Cody was smiling though knowing damn well what I am capable of. The other two knew too, but I think they were to shocked to see me.
       "No please continue on with your conversation" I say my knuckles turning white form anger, but my voice never showing it. I was very angry with all of them, but I knew if I showed my anger. They would know they have control over how I feel and think. Which I will not allow. "Go on" I taunt "please continue on how I am a waste of space". They all just stared still not quite sure how to continue this. "I'm calling my mother" I muttered when nobody still answered "Wait!" I heard Axel and Raphael shout to me, I turn to them "Blur you can't!" Said Axel.
       "Why not" I asked not really caring what there answer was anyways. "Gabe's out" Axel told me with fear clear in his eyes. The hairs on my neck stood up alert just like me. "Call Aunty and tell her Raphael is heading back" I say as I turn to head upstairs. "What are you doing?" Tiana asked me "I'm gonna call a friend" I say smirking to them. They then all smirked back at me.
       "Now this will be good" Grace says knowing exactly who I meant they all knew who I meant. She was Best Friends with Jacob and even when she got married a year after Jacob's death. I still went to her wedding and now she has kids. But now, no I needed her help just like Jacob helped her.
"Is this a good decision?" Axel asked me as I held my phone in my hand I smirked. "The best one I think I ever made" I say pushing call. It rings and she picks up on the second ring "Hey I need you to come help me out" I say into the phone I smirk "your the best Cassie" I say and hang up the phone.