Chapter 20 Escaping

I cried my eyes out as I felt hopeless, everyone down stairs was protecting me from my fate, that I had except a year after Jacob's death. Gabe killing me was my fate no matter how I went out; I knew it would be by his hands that I would die by. Excepting that was my fate, my path at a young age was hard. But I did and now I must let fate take over, and end me like it has planned for me too be ended.
       I suck it up and stand up looking around to come to the window, I run to it and open it up. I look down to see it looked down into the backyard, I climb out the window being careful not to fall. I climb up all the way to the top of the roof going over to where the two sides met. I walk carefully over to the front part and look down to see Gabe banging on the front door.
       "HEY!" I shout getting Gabe's attention he looks around trying to find me "UP HERE DUMBY!" I shout and he looks up. Gabe gives me a cruel smirk that reminded me of the devil smiling. "COME GET ME YOU, ASS!" I yell to him and take off towards the back again. I knew he was thinking there was ladder for me to climb down, but little did he know.
       Once Gabe was in the back he looked around for me, and looked up to see me still on the roof. He then saw the opened window, and smirked pointing a gun at me. "I will enjoy killing you" I smirked at him backing up to where he didn't have a shot on me.
       "COME BACK AT YOU, BITCH!" Gabe yelled at me, I take a deep breath then run, jumping off the roof. "Blur!" I hear my mother about from the window of room, but I was already falling fast to the ground. I close my eyes as I feel gravity pulling me down, I felt free for those few minutes with the wind blowing my hair up. It was the best feeling of piece I had every felt in a long time, besides when I was technically dead though.
I feel the hard, cold pool water greet me as I crashed into it with my back, I swim up breathing heavily as I coughed the water out my lungs. I hear a splash behind me and turn to see Gabe coming at me, he swings and I dodge the blow. I throw a punch back at Gabe landing it perfectly on his jawline, Gabe looks to me shocked so I take advantage throwing another punch. I landing it on his nose causing his nose to start bleeding, Gabe touches the blood then looks at me.
"So you have a strength I never knew about huh" asked Gabe as I slowly back up planning to throw another punch at him. "Then this will be more fun" said Gabe as I jump up hoping to land another punch, instead Gabe catches my arm spinning and throwing me into the water. I come up coughing to find Gabe right there with me trying to strangle me. I push him away and swim for the edge of the pool where Gabe's gun sat. I was almost there when Gabe grabbed me pulling me back to him and punching me in the stomach.
He turns me around and I head it him causing him to stumble back. I then throw three punches going right, right, left; I then climb up him elbowing him in the face repeatedly. Gabe soon stops me and dives under water me going first I come up after Gabe let's go of me. I don't have time to cough as Gabe starts throwing punches at my face. I block a few punches, but I did taste blood in my mouth. I felt myself pinned against the pool side; I can see the gun on the other side of pool. I knew I needed to get to it, so I decided to put all my power into this last fight.
I use my feet and push Gabe away from me, I then use my feet to push myself off the wall to Gabe slamming my fiat into his right eye. I then quickly get behind him putting him into a choke hold. Gabe was pretty much clawing my arm to get me to lighten up on him. But I was determined to win, I knew I could win, I felt it in my bones that I could. Just as my hope was brightening Gabe went backwards plunging me under water. I tried to swim up, but Gabe held me under now.
I could feel my life slipping away after my air left me, even after Gabe had stopped holding me under. I just couldn't find the strength to come up, and I knew I was going to die. "Get up! Jacob would have never wanted this for you! Neither would Grandma!" My dark side told me "how would you know" I say closing my eyes. "Because Blur, I am the real you. ''This is who you are supposed to be, but you have consumed yourself with pity. To where you can't even be your real self" said my dark side I could feel she was telling the truth, but I ignored her.
       "Jacob knew we were bound for this life, and this attitude. He just wanted to make sure we also had good in us, Blue. And we do" said my dark side reminding me of what Jacob told me once.

                                 Flashback
Jacob stood in front of me as he cleaned my face up from a fight I had gotten into at school. I had a busted lip, black eye, and a bruise on my left cheek from the fight. But I had broken the kids arm, gave him a black eye, and a broken nose. I was so proud of myself, but Jacob seemed sad by my fight.
       "Blur" said Jacob, I look to him as he washes the cloth a bit from my blood "yes" I answer. "I know we don't... I know our lifestyle is dark and evil, and it can cause us to be violent ourselves. But please remember to show mercy" said Jacob "Jacob what are you talking about" I ask confused. Jacob sighs "nothing" he said smiling to me, we both then hear the front door slam shut.
       "WHERE IS THAT LITTLE BITCH!" I hear Gabe shout for me "stay here" said Jacob leaving me alone in the bathroom. I get up though peaking my head out from the bathroom. "Dad calm down. The kid started it, she was defending our family" Jacob argues with Gabe, but he laughed at Jacob. "That little bitch is nothing good for this family. She is the reason they talk bad about us" said Gabe, I felt shame for knowing I was the cause.
       "SHUT IT DAD! She is my sister and I will defend her till I am dead" said Jacob glaring at Gabe, who glared back at Jacob. But then it turned into a smirk and pure insanity in his eyes. "Then looks like you and your Grandmother are both going to have to go" said Gabe.

"Wait it makes since now" I say to my dark side feeling all my anger, and feeling the need for revenge fill my veins. "Don't be afraid of the dark" said my dark side as she disappears becoming one with me.
I come up breathing heavily and coughing the water out of my lunges. I then hear the familiar click sound of a gun ready to fire, I look to see Gabe having a perfect shot on me. I held no fear though I glared at Gabe harshly, which seemed to shock him. But he quickly covered it up with a smirk. "You are a stupid bitch" Gabe said to me, I smirk as I see more familiar faces come to my rescue. "Put the gun down Gabe" Bree (Bree as in From my Bad Girl book) says as her and Cassie put the barrel of their guns to his head.
Silver, Ava, and Olivia came out the house with rope and my mother tied up in rope as well. Then out came Pedro, Bree's husband "Gabe" said Pedro "you owe me a great deal of money" said Pedro causing Bree to smirk. "Pedro, Bree please I got a family" said Gabe "that hates your guts" I say as Cassie helps me out of the pool.
"It's up to you Blur" said Pedro handing me a gun, I look at the gun holding it in my hands. I then place it just in my right hand and point it at Gabe. "Blur please" Gabe begged me and I could hear my mother crying for me not to do it. "Be honest with me Gabe" I say coldly in a monotone voice my look never changing from a bored look. "Did you kill Grandma and Jacob" I ask and everyone falls silent, Gabe looking to me absolutely shocked.
"Blur what are you talking about Gabe, would never do such a thing" said my mother "right Gabe" but he didn't respond all he did was look at me shocked. "Gabe?" said my mother, Gabe continued to stare at me instead of turning apologetic he began to laugh. My mother looked shocked, sad, and angry "HOW COULD YOU!" my mother yelled crying. "Yes I killed them, they had to go before I killed the one thing that ruined my family. The one damn bitch-"

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM