See you around

I led Michael into the kitchen area, which was through a door behind the till. I didn't know if I was allowed to do this because no one had told me not to and no one needed to know. I went to the fridge and got out the already cooked chicken and looked over at Michael. He was leant against the wall with one leg bent and he was smirking at me.
"What bread were you wanting?" I asked Michael, trying to avoid his piercing green eyes.
"Brown bread with lettuce and Mayo." He simply stated, not taking his eyes off me. I got out everything that was needed and started to make his sandwich. When I thought I'd finished I realised that Michael wanted mayonnaise on it.
"Michael please could you pass me the Mayo, it's it he fridge." I heard his feet shuffle towards the fridge and the door close.
"Here you go." He said from behind me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck whilst I stood there, frozen, not wanting to turn around. Suddenly I felt his soft, pink lips kiss the back of my neck. He kissed down to where my top started, just below my shoulder (it's a vest top).
Then, he grabbed my arms and turned me around so that I was facing him. He looked at my eyes then my lips and he flickered between the two before he started to move his head down to my lips. Slowly, he placed a kiss on either side of the corner of my lips. He looked in my eyes before he kissed me, taking my hands and putting them around his neck. He moved his hands to my hips and he gently squeezed the, before crashing his lips onto mine. For some reason I kissed back and I was enjoying it. I hadn't really kissed a boy like Michael before but i think I need to do it more often. He started to get rougher, moving me up against the wall, which involved us stumbling to get away from the work surface. When we were close to the wall michael moved his lips away from mine, making me sad at the loss of contact.
"Jump." He lowly whispered, his lips centimetres away from mine.
I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist,our foreheads touching. Michael grabbed my bum squeezing it, before reattaching our lips. I was up against the wall, with my hands tangled in his bright hair, enjoying our little kiss that we were sharing in the kitchen of the cafe.
Michael started to lift my top up, just as the boy who's name I didn't know walked in. He cleared his throat and I instantly stopped kissing Michael, looking at the boy who was stood there with his mouth open wide.
"It's not what it looks like,"i said, partially out of breath,"Michael was just offering to show me round." I said, not understanding why I was trying to cover up the fact we were snogging.
"Hey Ashton, what's up?" Michael asked, not even bothered that one of his friends had walked in on us kissing. I tapped Michael on the shoulder and looked down at where my legs were around his waist.
"Oh" he said letting me down.
"Uh, Mikey," Ashton said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand," the guys want to get going, are you ready to go?" He asked looking anywhere but us two.
"Yeah, forget about the sandwich, see you round Maisie."
"It's Maddie, my name is Maddie." I said through gritted teeth, slightly annoyed at Michael.
"Yeah same thing." He said and grabbed Ashton, pulling him out the kitchen. I adjusted my top and apron so they were back to normal and went out the kitchen.
"See you later Maddie!" Luke said as him and the boys walked out the cafe.
"Bye it was nice meeting you!" I called. Once they were out of sight, I sunk down to the floor. Michael was messing me around and I hadn't even know him for a day.

Hiiiii so I'm sorry for the bad chapter aha it's 1:06 am and I'm tired aha ❤️