Bully

"What?" she asked in confusion.
"You are so rude get the fuck away from me," he screamed shakily as a tear formed in his eye.
"But I'm your friend," she said confused.
"Not after what you did," he said now his face downward to the floor.
"I wasn't my fault can you get over it?" she asked in a snarky voice.
"No," he said not looking up from the floor.
She walked away annoyed by his reaction and looked a little mad but no sadness that she lost a friend.
"What was that about?" I ask.
He looks up at me "she bullied me since grade 8 and she started to get nicer in grade 12, so I came out to her and told her I was Bisexual."
"What happened?" I asked.
"She told everyone in my entire school and every other school. Everyone would make fun of me telling me to choose either girls or guys, it was horrible. And now she wants to be friends and say that it wasn't her fault? That bitch, she was the only one I ever told and because of her my own parents kicked me out because they found out."
I looked up at him not knowing what to say. should I tell him that I'm Bisexual? No he would think I'm lying. How do I comfort him?
I decided to tell him and take the chances...
"I'm Bisexual," I blurt out.
"Really?" he asks.
"Yeah I had a girlfriend in Charlottetown her name was Jade," I say pretty much blurting out my entire backstory.
"Uh I had a boyfriend in grade 11 his name was Matt," he said.
We're we trying to make each other jealous? What was I supposed to say? I looked down at my phone and saw that it was already 5:30. Shit I had to go home.
"Um I have to go home I'm so sorry do you think I could get your number?" I ask waiting for a reply.
"Yeah here," he said passing me his phone with his number on the screen.
I put his number into my phone as a contact.
"Can I have yours," he asks.
"Sure," I say passing him my phone with my number on the screen.
"Thanks," he says as he walks in the other direction.
I walked out of the mall and ran to the subway. While I was on the subway I heard a beep from my phone. I looked down.
Andy: Hey
Emily: Hey
Andy : Are you home yet?
Emily: No why?
Andy: No reason and I was wondering...
Emily: What?
Andy: would you like to go on a date this Friday?
Emily: Sure just let me get back to you on that
Andy: Ok
I looked back up and I saw an man about my age staring at my arm in confusion.