Chapter 1

June 3, 2014

I was waiting for the bus to arrive, It's the first day of school and my first day of being a transfere student.
The bus will arrive around 6:30 am and it's still 6:14 and I have to wait a few minutes.

I waited patiently until it came. As I pulled in, I saw a guy sitting at the back corner and I guess I need to sit with him because there's no seat available.
I sit beside him and I was shocked when he put his bag in the space that it separating between us.
I know that it's a rude move but I didn't mind it.

The ride to school was fast and I can hear my heartbeats as I saw the main gate of Brant ford State University. It was a huge school and there's no wall separating Junior High school and College. I guess I will struggle to find where my first room is.

When the bus has stopped, the guy is rushing to get out and I can't keep the thought that he might not like me or what but I don't mind it. I don't even know him anyway.

That's the first time I saw him and I can sense that he is different. And I can't believe that we're on the same level. 1st year College.

Whenever I saw him, he keeps on avoiding my looks.

It seems that he is avoiding me every time we walk together in the corner or even through our lockers.

He can't even look at me in the eyes.

He can't even stay close to me I'm not bothered but I feel something strange, I don't know.

One time I caught him looking at me. But I don't want to assume something I just don't know how to keep my feelings over him.
He is totally different from other. Totally different from boys I have met before.

He is so famous at our school.

He is known as the MVP in the Basketball varsity of our Shool I can't forget the day that he thanked me for pulling him close to me just to avoid him to crash into the coming bus outside the campus...

I saved him so many times but that was the first time I ever heard his voice...

I can't even explain why the hell destiny brought me to him knowing that he will leave me in the end. I have noticed that he has so many friends and there's a lot of girls always around him. Sexy, Pretty, Smart girls are hanging around on him.

Days runs so fast but his way of treating me is cold. I mean... after I saved him. I haven't heard his voice since he thanked me.

One day, while I was sitting on a bench to prepare myself for my upcoming exam, I'm astonished because the guy that I think dislike me is sitting beside me now and he held his hands out.

"Hello" Is the word he just said.

"Hi" I smiled and we both shake hands.

I laughed at the thought that he is just playing or what.

"I am sorry for my rude moves towards you, I bet you know already my name. But again I'm Peter Smith. And you are?" He asked me.

Wow he don't know my name? Just Wow.

"I'm Alice Samantha Newton," For godsake! Why am I nervous?

" Your name is beautiful " And he laughed.

"Oh, hahaha. Thank you" Is all I can say.

"So I guess we're already friends, right?" A small smile tried to skip from his face

"Yes, of course"
I laughed nervously and can't help to think if this is happening Days had passed and our friendship is already growing.

We are usually sharing our thoughts at each other, We're always eating together at lunch And I guess he is so different from the other boys I met before.

He's always reserving me a seat on our bus, and so do I. He introduce me to his friends and I find it very awkward towards his girl friends. But they are so friendly to me. He's not so talkative and I guess that's one of our difference. I talk and he would just listen.

He's always dreaming about having a Recording Studio, wanting to be a singer and a composer someday. He tells me all about his life and also me. And we have a lot of similarities when it comes to movies. Like Comedy Drama, Romantic Movies and most of all Horror. I guess in everyday memories we have spent together is enough for my growing love for him. I'm just 19 years old girl and who doesn't know what love's all about, until he came.

He always sings for me and I just can't help myself falling deeply in love. He keep on telling me not to give up on life, because of how lucky we are to have this life and this is all we have. He told me to survive all of the problems I am facing and will be facing.

I think I have a lot of learning from him. And I just can't believe it. I remember last time he told me that his younger sister died because of some cancer and he blamed his self for not being a good brother.

But I guess he is the most responsible and best brother she'd have.

Even if we're just friends, I am so blessed to have him. I can say that I am the luckiest girl on earth for having him.

But I don't expect, after all those memories we have spend together in almost 8 years are all exchange of me being hurt. And I can't resist it. I already loved him and I guess I will love him every day. Even if we fight, we split together, No space in my heart to replace him. I guess it's neutral. Even if we don't feel the same towards each other. It's okay.