Chapter 3

November 1, 2014

I woke up because of the ringing of my phone. I look who's calling and that's peter. I missed 10 calls and 5 messages from peter.
I read the message saying:

"My Love?"

"Hey Love, are you awake?"

"Hello, Good morning Love. Wake up now... I am going to the Cemetery to visit my beloved sister.. if you would like to go with me, just call me."

"Eat your breakfast love, before doing anything else."

"I love you."

I hurriedly got up to bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath.. I dressed up and take breakfast then I called peter.

"Hello, good morning love,"

"Hi, good morning L-love."

I don't know what I'm feeling. I feel awkward now that I can call him love, and that he calls me love. I like calling him that way but it's just weird today. I look at the left corner of my room and as I saw the flowers in the flower vase, the unforgettable memories last night flashed my mind and it makes me smile.

"sorry for the missed calls, I'm ready now, I'll wait for you outside."

"It's fine love, I'm just checking if you're awake already."

"Picked me up, I'm coming with you."

"Okay love, thank you. See you later." While waiting for him to arrive I can't keep off my mind those memories of me admiring peter while he was afar.

Admiring all about him. But now? I can just simply hold him, kiss him and call him those cheap call signs.

I laugh at my thoughts. Suddenly I saw his car. And I can't just slip out of my mind his adorable smile while getting off of his car to kiss me on my forehead.

"You look so Beautiful today, Well, it's almost every day that you're beautiful" he chuckles and open the front seat of his car.

"Thank you," I said.

The smell of his car is like Lavender Scent. I just can't help but think how perfect he was. From his body, his face, his scent, everything about him seems perfect. And I feel I don't deserve him for being perfect.

"First I wanna buy some flowers," he said as he turned on the Radio on his car.

I've been awake for a while now,

you've got me feeling like a child now,

Coz every time I see your bubbly face

I get the tingles in a silly place...

Peter sing and I joined him. I think we can create a band for we have the same taste of music.

It starts in my toes

Makes me crinkle my nose

Where ever it goes I always know

That you make me smile

Please stay for a while now

Just take your time

Wherever you go

"You have a very nice voice"

I look at him and he smiles without looking at me.

"That's because of you. I want every time I'll sing for you, my voice is great and quiet impressive" he chuckles and put his left hand on my tights.

We stop at a flower shop and he step out of the car to get into the flower shop to buy some flowers for his sister. I don't know if I should come with him but I decided to stay in the car. when he returned I saw some lilies and white roses on his shoulder. I think lilies and roses are the favorite flowers of his sister.

"Hey this is for you" he handed me those roses.

" oh, thank you" I laughed and smell those roses he gave me.

"Is that lilies are for your sister? " I ask even if its obvious.

"Yes, these are her favorite flowers"

After that he continued driving, we talk some topics. when we get in the cemetery, he placed the flower on her sister picture and light those candles that he bring.

"Hello Sweetheart, I miss you a lot, how are you there?" he laughs and I can feel that he wants to cry. I can feel his sadness every time we talk about his sister. I want to comfort him and hug him. I come closer to him and hold his hands, he looks at me with a teary eyes

"Shh.. don't cry. I'm sure she's fine now. that's what our lives are" I said as I hug him

"I know. I just can't imagine her being down there. I loved my sister" if his sister is alive, I want to make her know that she is lucky to have her brother.

" Hello, I'm Alice, I'm your brothers-" I look at him and I'm confused what to say

" girlfriend" he says

" I'm your brothers' girlfriend" I smiled and realized that this is true.

"you know, your brother is so stubborn" I laughed so hard and he looks at me angrily.
" well, not too stubborn, you wanna know why? hahaha because every time I want to look at him or every time I want to be with him he always avoiding me, in school, I kinda have a crush on your brother hahaha, but he always rejects me every time. I thought your brother don't like me, and I don't like him after his rejections of me hahaha but that's before. because when I met him, I know that I am so lucky to have him.he was so perfect, well, not almost perfect hahaha but he is such a blessing to me"

I look at peter and realize that he is looking at me intently. so I continue speaking

"I know your brother loves you so much, I can see it in his eyes and his every actions or reaction every time we talk about you,"

my tears want to get out of my eyes.

" if you're still alive, I can say that he will be a very good, kind, adorable brother to you, and I bet you're also beautiful, because look... hahaha, that's also the reason why I have a crush on your brother coz he has the most charming face in our campus. hahaha"
my tears fell as I laughed hard.
Peter stayed silently as I speak.

I wipe my tears and get my phone to take a picture of us.

"what are you doing?" he asked,

"getting some pictures of us, here, for my album" I smiled and click the camera.

he also smiled and place his hands on my waist to get me closer to him.
"I'm so blessed to have you, Peter," I said

"I'm more blessed to have you, Love," he said and kiss me on my forehead.

Life teaches us a lot of lessons we should have stock on our minds. like valuing those people who's with us every time we're so down. in my case, I know that peter has valued me a lot. I'm so grateful to have him in my life now. I can't believe it. I love him, and will love more soon.