Chapter 6

November 9, 2014,

Peter's POV. 7:00 am.

Me: Love, I missed you. Take care. I love you

Alice: Yes, I will. I Love you more.

Her reply was so polite. It's true, I missed her a lot. I missed kissing her cheeks or forehead. I don't want to kiss her on her lips for I promise to my self that I will only kiss her there if the right time will come.

After I text her, I laid back to bed and fall asleep again.

Tonight is the Prom and I am not sure if I will come because Alice is not around and I don't want to be there without her. "But you promise her peter! " My conscience told me.

I get off my bed and take a quick shower to freshen up my mind.

"I will go to the prom. But I will not offer to dance with other girls." I said in final I decided to wear a Maroon Tuxedo and when I look at the clock it's already 5:30 pm.

The prom will start at 7:00 pm. I decided to call Tim and ask if he was already there.

"Hey bro, Where are you?"

" I'm already here, where are you?"

"On the way. I'm just checking on you. Bye." I hang up the phone and get the keys to my car.

When I arrived at the campus I notice a lot of people. I even notice Alice friends. I waved at them and I walk towards my friends I look for Timmy but he is nowhere to be found.

Then I realize he is with Alice's friend, Shiela.

I stayed at my teammates who's currently talking to their partners. When suddenly there's this girl named Angel who walks towards me together with her friends. Micheal and Kimberly. Angel is known in the whole campus for is she the leader of the cheer leading squad.

"Hey, Peter. Where's your partner? Or do you have any partner" she said while biting her lips

"What a silly question Angel, of course, he has his partner. Don't you think this kind of handsome man will go here without a partner" Micheal laughs and also Angel.

"Duh... But I must suggest that peter should ask you if you can be his partner, Angel. You two are so good together" Kimberly added

"Of cour-" I cut her off

"Yea I have but she's not around yet" I replied and looks on the other side.

Angel is beautiful and sexy, but she's not my type. She is not simple like Alice. I like girls who are simple but beautiful. I'm referring to Alice.

"Oh," she laughs while caressing my hands.

I can sense that she is flirting at me. But I don't mind anyway. Suddenly the music is starting to play. Everyone began to dance.

"Do you mind if we can dance, Peter?" Angel said while grabbing my hands.

"A-Angel..."

"Oh come on, your partner is late. I think she won't mind if you'll dance with me" she said and I have no choice.

"Just one dance, Peter!" I told myself. "Just one dance."

"O-Okay" I replied and notice that everybody is screaming while looking at us.

"Wow, Peter! You've got that sexy girl huh" Someone shouts and Angel smiled.

While we're dancing the music has changed from rock to a slow one. She tried to reach my cheeks and smiled at me