Chapter 2

October 31, 2014

My phone rings and I saw a new message from an unknown number, I quickly read it.

*unknown number*

*Hey this is Peter, do you remember last time I told you about the amusement park near Central Avenue?
Can you come over with me? I'm sure you'll love the horror house*.

As I read it, a small smile planted on my face.
I knew it was him.
The thought of Peter and me being together makes my heart beats fast. Gosh, is this happening? This is the most awaited part of my entire life, being invited by a boy you love, in a date. Wait what? A date? A date in an amusement park? All I know is that when two people date they're usually go to a fancy restaurant, or watched some Romance movies, but why in an amusement park? Maybe I am just Overthinking. Why would peter date me anyway?

Those negative thoughts clouded my mind.
I stopped and realize something.
"Where did he get my number? When all along I was thinking how to gave him my number.
I typed a reply to his message

Me:

Oh sure, I can come with you always. What time is it then?

I replied and forgot to asked where he got my number.

Me:

By the way, where did you get my number?

He replied.

Peter:

That's so sweet of you, meet me at the horror house area, around 6:30 pm, I bet you know the address, right?

Peter:

I always have my ways of getting your number, Alice. Is there something wrong?

Me:

Yes, I know the address. Okay, see you later then.

Me:

No, no, there's nothing wrong. I'm just asking anyway.

I am so excited knowing that this is happening between me and Peter.

I decided to keep myself busy by deciding what I will going to wear.
I picked a black faded jeans and a sleeveless red tube top. I guess it's okay to wear this even if I think this isn't a date. I took a shower, blow dry my hair, fixes some light make up so I won't look pale. When I look at the clock it was already 5:45 pm and I still need to ride a bus. I wished daddy's here so that he can drop me off to the said place. But he's not. He's on his way to Berkeley to take some business trip. I always left alone in our house but it's alright. That's what I like anyway.

I don't know but I think I am so lucky today because when I got to the bus stop there's already a bus waiting for passengers. When I enter the bus I saw some friends that I thought dating somewhere.

When I am in the amusement park I can't keep myself to look around.

"Wow," I said as I quietly go inside. I saw different rides, it's an amazing place. I love it!

I found the horror house that peter said. And I don't know if he's already there.
I walk towards it and some people look at me.

I like to get some tickets and I don't know if I should get peter too. But I decided to get 2 tickets for it.
After a long while, no peter has showed up. and the operator of the horror house announce that everyone should get in. I wonder if I will stay here or get in, some people keep on telling me that I need to get in because I paid for a ticket, so that's what I did.

As I enter, I was shocked because everyone's lining up holding flowers in their hands looking at me.

As I continued walking I heard a sweet melody... and that sound occupies the whole room... I notice a familiar voice singing my favorite song.