Chapter 4

Now is the 2nd day of November year 2014,
Peter called me as early as 5:30 am and that makes me woke up as early as my regular time of waking up.

He told me that his best friend Timmy invited us to attend the Halloween party held by there house.

Peter told me that I need to attend the event because he won't be around and that he wants me to enjoy when he's not around.

I told Peter that I'll try to go because I'm not sure I can enjoy the party without him.

He told me that I must go and that's final. I just said yes to stop him from bothering. After I ended the call, I didn't notice peter called me again. That's our last conversation and it's already 6:00 pm and I need to go to the Halloween party even without peter.

I wore a white dress and a messy makeup with a blood in my right lip to feature the character I am up to. Tonight, I will be a white lady. I am not sure if I will come to the party but I promise peter that I will come, so this is it. the party will start at 9:30 pm and it is already 8:00, I told dad if he can drive me to the party so that I won't be such a fool wearing this costume.

when I arrive at the party I notice that everyone has their unique costumes, while me? wearing this common costume.

I wave at my daddy goodbye and shyly walk towards the crowd.

There's a bunch of my schoolmates that appears here, I even noticed my friends Anna, Shiela, Rinah and Rose they're my friends. they smile at me, they're wearing outfits that not so familiar.

I look for Timmy at the crowd and found him sitting on the couch with his friends. I waved at him and started to walk towards him,

"Hey, wheres peter?' Timmy said as he noticed that I am all alone.

"He said he can't come that's why I am here hahaha, he said I should come" I replied and look at his costume

"wow you're wearing a Dracula attire haha that's nice" I laughed and he chuckles.

"thanks I don't know what to wear so I think this will suit me"

"Yea..thats so nice on you," I said and the crowd goes wild because of the loud music that fills the whole room.

"You should dance Alice, just enjoy the night," Timmy said and he proceeds to the big crowd dancing.

" Hey Alice, lets dance.." sheila said and grabs my hands through the spotlight

"Just enjoy" She laughs and I noticed that she left me to bounce with other people that are dancing.

As I tried to get out of the crowd there's a hand holds my wrist and pull me closer. I am so offended and I tried to take back my hands

" Hey wanna dance? you're such a beautiful white lady" he whispers in my ears and chuckles.

I turn around to see this guy who's wearing all black including his boots and a mask that covers all his face, I guess he wore this suit so that no one could notice him.

I can't see his face because of the neon lights that's encircling around the crowd.

"Oh.. no..no.. I don't want to dance, I am waiting for someone. I think he is on the couches waiting for me" I lied and try to remove my hand against the guy

"And, excuse me. you can dance other girls out there, there's a lot of girls" I add.

"But I wanna dance with you, I think you're the sexiest girl here who's wearing this costume" he looks around and looks back at me.

I am already upset with this guy who's talking to me. I can't hear him clearly because of the music.

"I have a boyfriend, and I don't want you to be punch on your face. so get off me."
I want to shout but I maintain my voice low.

He laughs at me and I don't know but as I look at his whole face with mask I notice that this guy is familiar.

"What the hell...Peter!" I exclaimed and get off his mask.

He laughs and gets my hands that keep on punching his chest.

"You're so stupid, I hate you. you made me angry" I shout at him but he continues laughing.

" I'm sorry I just want to surprise you but I saw you at the crowd and I had an extremely idea to do this" he put his hands around my waist.

"You said you can't come?"

"Oh yeah.. but I realize that I can't let my girl go here without his charming man"
He blinks at me and smile.

"So you'd think I will punch someone if they tried to get you, huh?" he said and I nod

"Well, not just punch, I will throw them outside if they try to get you or try to annoy you," he said and kiss me on my forehead.

"I'm so blessed to have a loyal girlfriend" he chuckles.

" I love you" is the only words I uttered as I hug him

"I love you too, Alice,"
he said and hugs me tightly.

They all started to dance and I feel tired and I want to go home already when peter notice me he said if I am sleepy I nod and we decided to go home.

it's already midnight but the party is getting wilder and loud. when we got to his car, he immediately starts the car engine and droves me onway home and because I also missed dad.

As we arrived to our main gate, he opens the gate for me and I let him hold my hands as we walk through our hallway that are surrounded with flowers.
"did you enjoy the party?" he asked
"yes, although you annoyed me, I still enjoy it," I told him and kiss him on his cheeks.
He laughs and hugs me tightly again. " thank you," I said

"for what?" he replied and looks me in the eyes.

"For loving me," I said and he smiled.

"Thank you too, for the inspirations and for the chance to love you," he said and pinch my nose.

"I should go. I love you," he adds.

"I love you too, Take care. Goodnight" I replied and watches him leave.

I can always see my whole world as I look at Peter, he is such a great man and I loved him for that reason. He always there for me, to make me laugh, Cheer my self. And I am thankful for that. I want to stay in this forever. If there's a thing that will stop time, I want to hug him and express my love for him He is such a great blessing I swear to God. I think he is the One that God has given me.