Twenty Five: Alpha Problems

Upon arriving at the hospital, Jungkook kept a straight face. He knew he was already rude to Taehyung, but he couldn't help it. He started to think what would happen to them when everyone finds out about the baby.

What would happen to Taehyung, the omega he impregnated. He would be ruined. Not only the fact he was pregnant,

But he was an omega too.

He was scared for Taehyung. It was his fault on doing this to him, but it happened. Jungkook would have to take responsibility, stand up for Taehyung if he was being attacked.

But how can he do that when he is being a coward?

Meanwhile, Taehyung was already uncomfortable. Jungkook bought a vibe that he couldn't decipher, it made him suddenly feel worried. He wanted to ask again what was wrong, but he can't force an alpha to speak if he had already assured he was fine.

An omega is weak compared to alphas, after all. All that Taehyung could do is understand Jungkook, sure he knew him when they were young but the seperation made it feel like they never met each other before.

"Ah," Taehyung sighs deep. There he goes with his deep thoughts again, only for his emotions to worsen the more he had thought of it. "I'm thankful that the doctor has no patients at this time." He tries to open up a topic, sick of the silence that had filled the lobby of the hospital they were in.

"Yeah, maybe a right time. We don't want to be caught this early." Jungkook says, fixing his hair as he tries to brush off his thoughts.

Taehyung smiles a little at his, not because of what Jungkook said but because he had replied. "Yeah. Too early to be announced as a rumor stuffy." He says before looking down, what if they are caught?

It would be another problem, then.

Just when Jungkook was about to respond, they notice a person stopping infront of them that made the two look up.

"Uhm, are you the patient doctor Kim called for this morning?" The male in his 20's says, holding a piece of folder with alot of papers inside of it- he looks like he also works at the hospital, basing on his uniform.

"Ah, yes I am." Taehyung answers, with the male looking at him shocked. "So you are Kim Taehyung-- I did not expect that the idol itself would be.." The male trails off, looking at Taeyung's tummy and to Jungkook who was narrowing his eyes at him.

"Err," He clears his throat. "My bad, I'm Kim Namjoon. Doctor Kim's assistant. I'm here to call you both inside." He formally introduces himself, bowing as Taehyung and Jungkook follows him inside of the office.

"Good day, Taehyung ah." The doctor greets, a half surprised and calm expression etched on his face as Taehyung sat down along with the alpha beside him.

"Hello doctor Kim.." Taehyung greets, embarrassed as he knew that Yoongi told Seokjin already that he was pregnant. The doctor was probably aware.

"I'm surprised that your manager called me for a check up," Seokjin then fixed his reading glasses, reviewing the paper Namjoon gave him. "And I guess it's not about the supressants anymore?" He chuckles, letting out a smile of relief.

"Tae, you take supressants?" Jungkook speaks up beside him, raising an eyebrow though he knew it was normal to an omega to take such pill.

"Yes, he does." Seokjin answers for him, when he notices Taehyung had no plans on answering the question. "I had to give precaution since he takes them a bit unhealthily." He sighs but then again didn't want to bring back the wrong doings of Taehyung.

"Anyways, first of all congrats Taehyung for having a baby. Is he the dad?" Seokjin asks, with a rather kind smile as he points to Jungkook. "Well, you can say that.." Taehyung says, shyly as he blushed when he looks at Jungkook

"We will have your first ultrasound today, sir Kim. After that we would know if your baby is healthy and I would be giving you some vitamins to take." Seokjin explains, with him telling Namjoon to prepare the ultrasound machine.

"Alright doc." Taehyung says, with him looking at Jungkook nervously as he looks at the machine being prepared. "You'll be fine." Jungkook mumbles, hoping Taehyung didn't hear it well but surely, he did when a wide smile spreads on his face.

•••

"Your baby appears to be healthy." Seokjin says with a smile on his face as he writes the prescripted vitamins for him to take.

"Here's the vitamins you will need, eat well and don't stress too much. Have enough rest." Seokjin advices before Namjoon steps close to him and whispers something to his ear, with him blushing.

"Well I guess that's for today?" Seokjin says with Taehyung fixing the printouts and the paper the male gave to his bag, smiling wide. "Yes, doc! Thanks for today!" He says before standing up.

"Be back next month okay?" He reminds, with Taehyung humming in agreement as Jungkook stood up as well.

"Now may we excuse to leave." The omega male adds, but was stopped when Seokjin calls again.

"Oh, and lastly!" Taehyung stood still, turning to listen on what Seokjin would say.

"The baby will be more cuter when its parents loves each other so much." And with that, Jungkook and Taehyung were a blushing mess.

"I know, doc." Jungkook suddenly says, reaching to interwine his hand to Taehyung's. "Our baby would be cute and that is obvious." He says, pulling Taehyung outside who has his eyes wide- probably surprised of what Jungkook just did.

"What.." Taehyung mumbles with Jungkook then letting go of his hand that was once interwined. "Remember what doctor said? Don't you want the baby to be cute?" Jungkook tries to joke, woth Taehyung blushing as he finally got what Jungkook had meant.

"Ah, does that mean you'll love me?" Taehyung deadpans, with Jungkook pausing a bit before looking away.

"Fine, but for the baby! You get me?" Jungkook says with Taehyung giggling shortly.

"Yes, kookie." Was all that Taehyung replied as they finally headed out of the hospital, careful on being seen.