Ninety Nine: Contentment

After a few days of being confined in the hospital, the doctors have decided it was best for both Jungkook and Yoongi to check out of their wards and continue their rest at home.

Most especially because of how Jungkook behaved during his stay on the hospital.

"Jungkook," Taehyung sighs, trying not to fall for the alpha's desperate whines. "What did I tell you about not skipping your meals?" He scolds, raising an eyebrow as he looks at the two untouched trays on the table just a few meters away from Jungkook.

"I'm not hungry." He grumbles, looking away from the plates the hospital provided to keep him healthy- even if he didn't even lay a finger on the utensils.

"I can understand that." Taehyung sighs, knowing his mate-- well more likely Jungkook's inner alpha was too stubborn to listen to anyone.

Anyone but him. "But you do know that hospital meals should be eaten right? If you don't we might have to stay here a bit more longer." He says, trying to convince Jungkook to at least eat one of the meals.

"You didn't cook them." He pouts, eyebrows furrowing as he finally stares at the plate Taehyung had set down to his lap. "I want to taste my mate's dishes again." Jungkook mutters.

"Gosh, why do you have to be so cute." Taehyung shakes his head, trying to hold back his grin as he hands the utensils to Jungkook. "Stop teasing me, I only know a few dishes and you're mostly in charge of what goes in my stomach." The omega says, before sitting on the bedside again.

"They're still delicious." Jungkook huffs, poking the vegetables on his plate. "I wanna go home. Can't they see am fine? I can fight them for proof."

"Like I said kook ah." Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully, cradling Minjun who was asleep. "If you wanna go home, eat the food. I don't want you to cause anymore ruckus here in the hospital, I really can't leave you alone can I?"

Jungkook shrugs, recalling the time he refused the nurse's requests of cleaning his wound and changing the bandage plus drinking painkillers- having to wait for Taehyung to come back from getting a few clothes back at their home.

"I don't trust anyone but you." He admitted, chomping down the food to fulfill his mate's request. "I'm tied to you, and no one can order me around other than you."

Upon hearing this, Taehyung felt his face heat up- a flustered smile on his face as he plays it off
with a nod. "You and kookie are really showing a few difference when it comes to nature and attitude." He giggles, his free hand patting his mate's hair.

Jungkook instantly leans to the touch, closing his eyes as he rubs his head against Taehyung's hand. He didn't say anything regardless, a few noises of contentment and happiness slipping out of his mouth before resuming his task on finishing his food.

Ever since Jungkook was taken to the hospital after the fight- his behaviour changed. It wasn't in a bad way though, and soon he had realized that it was his inner alpha in control by the way he was being addressed.

It was a good thing, apparently. It sped up Jungkook's recovery even if he was refusing to take medication unless Taehyung was there to confirm. The omega found it endearing, even if it was annoying him sometimes.

"See? It's not that hard to finish one plate right?" Taehyung happily says, seeing that the alpha had actually finished the meal other than letting it sit on the side. He could clearly see Jungkook pouting for a while before smiling, somehow unsure of how to react.

"Don't worry, silly. I'll make you food when we get home if that's what you want." Jungkook's eyes glints with excitement the moment he heard his mate's assurance. It was far different than what the omega saw back at he warehouse, he wasn't the scary and unpredictable Jungkook anymore.