Octarians Strike Back Get That Zapfish!

Callie: Alright Agent 4, this is it. You ready?

Marie: Get out there and grill some Octarians!

Callie: And remember...

Callie & Marie: Staaaay fresh!

(Checkpoint)

Callie: That's an Octotrooper! Shoot ink with Zr and splat that good-for-nothing Octo!

Marie: Remember, you can swim in your ink with Zl. That way, enemies won't see you.

Callie: Alright! Get on that launchpad and head to the next area.

(Checkpoint)

Marie: Shielded Octotroopers are difficult. You'll need to throw a bomb with R to distract it.

Callie: Then splat it from behind!

Callie: There's probably something cool in one of these crates. Break 'em open and see.

Marie: A Sunken Scroll inside a crate. Octarians are so predictable.

Callie: Octobomber! Watch out, 4!

Marie: Holy mackerel, you handled that like a pro.

Callie: Ink this wall, then swim up it in squid form.

(Final Checkpoint)

Callie: The Zapfish is right there! Go get it, Agent 4!

Marie: Something about this seems fishy to me...

Callie: Ambush!!!

Marie: Called it.

Callie: Go get that Zapfish. You've earned it.

(Got the Zapfish)

(Mission Clear!)

Marie: You rescued your first Zapfish! Congrats, Agent 4.

Callie: You're gonna be a massive help to the Squidbeak Splatoon.

Marie: I never doubted you for a second...

Callie: I think it's time you met the other rookies. Head on over to one of those Kettles and they'll meet you there.

(Leaving the site:)

Callie: Huh... Is this thing working?! Aha! I hear something! Come in, Gramps! Gramps, do you copy?!

Agent 5 (Pearl): Mic check, one-two, who the heck are you?!

Callie: EXCUSE ME?

Agent 6 (Marina): Pearl! I mean Agent 5! Didn't anyone teach you to respect your elders?!

Callie: Who am I speaking to? Where is Gramps?! State your names!

Agent 5 (Pearl): Uh, I think I asked you first, dude. Anyway, I'm Pearl, but you can call me Agent 5! My deets? I'm short and sweet! I spit that fire make posers perspire. Step to my game? I'll bring the pain. I'm never shook because I'm OFF THE HOOK!

Callie: Check it, kid. Are you stepping to me with a rap battle? MC Callie in the house! Call me Callie, but not because I cuddle with our Gramps. Smooth like butta bet you wish that you could stunt a flow like this!

Agent 6 (Marina): OK, you two... That's ENOUGH! Callie and Marie, was it? We found a radio here and heard your transmission. We're currently on Future Utopia Island. Where are you calling from?

Marie: Future Utopia Island... Why that's near Alterna! Agent 4, Callie and I were near there, but we came to save the zapfish.

Agent 6 (Marina): I see... So you and this...Agent 4 don't know where you are? Sorry to hear that... But worry not! From now on, you'll have me, Marina-aka Agent 6, supporting you! I'll get to work analyzing your surroundings, and hopefully I'll be of some help to you!

Agent 5 (Pearl): I don't really get what's going on, but hang tight. We got you!

Callie: OK, well... Anyone who loves rapping is a friend of mine. Thanks for your help! We're off to pass some sorta tests and make our way to save the zapfish! And by "we," we mean you, Agent 4! Time to get after it!