Chapter Two: The check-in

The next day

Everyone is in line waiting to be called in to state what animal they are and where they're from.

Lion: Next!

Song birds: Good day! *Flies in the cave, which has a table, piles of paper, a bowl of white paint, and behind it is the flamingo, the lion, and a rhino*

Lion: Now, who do we have here?

Song bird #1: 🎶We're song birds!🎶

Song bird #2: From Australia!

Rhino: *Looks through the pieces of paper to see that the song birds are on the list*

Lion: Well then, your on the list! Welcome aboard!

Flamingo: *Grabs the piece of paper that has everything about a song bird on it* Sign here please.

The song birds dips their feet in the bowl of white paint before putting foot prints on the piece of paper before leaving.

Flamingo: Thank you. You're checked in, have a nice trip!

Lion: Next!

Male Tiger: We are tigers from Siberia.

Rhino: *Looks through the pieces of paper again and sees that the tigers are on the list*

Lion: Welcome aboard!

One of the tigers puts a large paw print on the piece of paper that has everything about a tiger on it.

Lion: Next!

???: Well now see! Coming now! Left foot... Middle foot... Right foot...

Lion, flamingo, and Rhino: ???

The rhino quickly looks through the pieces of paper to see that the guy that just came in is NOT on the list.

???: Hi, I'm a Tanglefoot!

Lion: Next!

Tanglefoot: Ah, there you go...

Male elephant: We are elephants.

Lion: From India or Africa? >:3

Male elephant: Huh!? Are you kidding!?

1 second later...

The make elephant puts a paw print on a piece of paper that has everything about a elephant on it.

Flamingo: You're checked in! <:3

Lion: Next! *Looks at the foxes* Welcome aboard!

Foxes: :D

Mr.Griffin and Mrs.Griffin: *High fives each other*

Lion: *Sees the lamas* Welcome on the ark. Next.

Zebra: *Puts a hove print on a piece of paper that has everything about a zebra on it*

Lion: Next.

Monkey: *Puts a hand print on a piece of paper that has everything about a monkey on it*

Lion: *Yawns* Neeeeeext...

Bear: *Puts a paw print on the piece of paper that has everything about a bear on it*

Lion: *Groans* Next!

The next animal in line was... Dave.

Dave: *Pokes his head into the cave* <:3

Lion, flamingo, and Rhino: ...

Dave: *Nervously walks in* Hello! I'm Dave, I'm a Nestrian!

Lion: Nestrian? That rings a bell... Where are you from?