Final Chapter: Safe and sound

Hazel and Leah are still at the surface trying to stay afloat. Leah was too tired to do that on her own so she's having to hang onto Hazel.

Hazel: Hold onto me Leah... *Feels something rising up under her* What-what's that!?

Leah: *Sees that it was Obessey* That's-that's Obessey!

Obessey: Present!

Stayput: And Stayput, at your service ma'am!

Dave and Finny also gets up to the surface as they laugh happily knowing that they're finally home at last and that they won't have to worry about Mr.Griffin and Mrs.Griffin anymore.

Leah: Finny!

Finny: Hey Leah! Obessey, would you mind giving our friends a lift?

Obessey: No problem!

Stayput: Full speed ahead!

Everyone (except Hazel and Leah) swims to the ark. Dave, Finny, Hazel, and Leah gets on board of the ark. Leah lays down next to Hazel feeling tired.

Hazel: You are a real survivor. *Hugs and nuzzles Leah*

Dave and Finny: *Hugs each other*

Hazel: Finny. *Walks to Finny and smiles*  You little nestrian.

Finny: Huh?

Hazel: You saved my daughters life.

Stayput: And mine.

Obessey: Consequently mine as well.

Hazel: And mine, now come here. *Hugs Finny*

Finny: Wow, grymps are good huggers too! :3

British chimp: *Walks to Dave, Finny, Hazel, and Leah* I assume, you have found YOUR children.

Dave: We sure did.

British chimp: So once again, mister and misses grymp. If you would finally accompany to your cabin.

Finny: Cabin? We don't need cabins anymore, come on Dad! Let's go home! *Jumps into the water*

Dave: I'll see you later! I'm coming!

Dave jumps, but lands on Obessey instead on landing in the water like Finny just did.

Stayput: *Laughs* You missed buddy!

Dave: I know, I know... *Falls off of Obessey and into the water*

Stayput: Nestrians... -_-

British chimp: First you want on the ark THEN you want off. *Walks away* Why don't you just make up your tiny little minds!?

Dave and Finny are now having fun as they swim besides the ark that Hazel and Leah truly belongs until the flood goes down. Dave and Finny are doing that by seeing who can jump out of the water higher. The lion, the flamingo, and Margaret (the rhino) are watching Dave and Finny doing that.

Finny: Come on Dad!

Margaret: *Turns to the lion, who is in pain* Look, isn't that those "nestrians"?

Flamingo: Oh yeah, finally they found where they belong. -_-

Lion: Eh, probably should've told him at the check in don't you think? <:3

Flamingo and Margaret: 🙄

Leah: *Looks out the window and sees Finny and happily laughs*

Finny: Hey Leah! :3

Leah: Go Finny! Go! :D

Finny, a nestrian that was unable to make friends due to moving around has finally made friends that he won't have to say goodbye to ever again now that he can have a permanent home with his Dave. Finny may grow up to be like Dave, but that's ok because the apple doesn't fall far from a tree.

Dave, a nestrian who couldn't stop putting himself and others in awkward situations is now a confident father although he still is awkward, but he's working on it. Dave may not always be confident, but what a father have to do is what a father must do in order to protect what he has.

Leah, a grymp that wasn't able to be herself can finally do so ever since Finny came along and helped her back on the ark. Leah can truly connect with not only her new friends, but also her mother. Leah doesn't have to feel like that she's alone anymore now that everything is back to normal.

Hazel, a grymp who has realized that there are actually grymps that do herd and flock and she learned that from one of the humans that was checking if every animal is doing ok. Hazel is thankful that she's treating Leah like a daughter instead of a soldier. Grymps do herd, but not swarm for they show no fear to new adventures.

Remember the tanglefoot from the check in? Well he's alive and well! Just like Dave and Finny he also belongs underwater as the tanglefoot is humming to himself in happiness as he swims around by (somehow) spinning all three of his feet with no damage.

Tanglefoot: Ah, who needs feet when you got fins? :D

The End