Chapter 1 daily life

Today I tell the world about my 'book' yay.please read if you can or want to.

LEA P.O.V
I was sitting on the edge of my bed. Waiting for my mom to come and read me a fairy tail. She always taught me how every princess had a happy ending. I thought that was magical. That is what you would expect from a girl who lived her life in the forest. "Ready for today's story,lia." My mother asked and I nodded. "Ok today I plan on teaching you to 'be careful around princes' they always play with your heart."After she finish the story I gave her a hug and went to sleep. I thought I already got my happy ending. I woke up with the smell of my mother's cooking. I went downstairs and found the smell more burnt. When I got to the kitchen I didn't see my mom. I threw the food in the trash and went looking for my mom. I had no luck. The only thing left to do was to wait. That is what I did for 3 hours and finally my mom came back. I was happy but all of a sudden she got mad at me and started to yell. I went to my room and started to cry. I ask to myself "what happen to my happy ending."

~~ ten years later~~
I woke up in the attic again with my mother yelling and banging on my door. "Coming mom I'm just getting ready." I lied. I got up and started to get ready for real this time. I went downstairs and make breakfast. I took my mom's food to her room and put it on the table."Well this became my life,losing its happy ending"I said but not really meant it. I was still happy even with my life right now

(Is it good my first chapter😊 please vote, subscribe tell me what you think if you want to )