Chapter 2 sold by mother

Sorry the update too long

LIA P.O.V
I was doing my daily chores making the meals,washing the dishes,and the cleaning the whole house. Then I heard my mom calling my name."lia...lia come here right now!"i took a big breath and went to her room. when I got there my mom was smiling, my mom was actually smiling after months. I got so happy I wanted to hug her but I might get her mad so I asked "yes, I there anything special about today." "yes there is. We are having guests coming and I need you to change into something ....nice. Try something that isn't these rags you are wearing right now! go!" she told me. I went to my room and got a light red long gown and put my hair into a side pony tail. After I got ready I went downstairs and my mom told me to go outside. I went to the front yard. it was about 4:00 am and after 10 minutes I saw two men coming my direction and told me if my mom was home. I nodded and my mom came outside."Is this the girl." the men asked. "Yes, she is."then she whisper things to the two men. "Lia you have to go with them" she said with a smile. "M-mom why." I asked with a frightened face. " They will take you somewhere better for you" she told me. the two men took me to a carriage and we left my house."where are you taking me." I ask but they didn't tell me."please" a little sob came out. " to the prince market" they said. After that I didn't say anything. we got to a huge house and got to the other side and I saw lots of cages. Then a other man took me and put me in one of them. He started to laugh then said" Ha she was sold by her own mom, that's harsh.

(Sorry if this is a not so good chapter😗 but if you can please vote, comment)