Chapter 6 What?! a girlfriend

(It been days,weeks but chapter 6 is here)
Lia P.O.V
I woke up but Jack was not with me. I got up and went downstairs but didn't go completely. Jack was standing next to a girl that I didn't know and Jack's mother was standing in front of them I got closer to listen to their conversation " Jack you have to take care of the princess, she comes from a rich kingdom and we have business with them and now that she is your girlfriend you can't let her out of your sight."
I ran back to the room and closed the door before I could here anything more. "girlfriend but he said that I-no she is a rich princess I'm not." tears started to flow down my cheeks and I went to the bathroom. " He was only trying to help me at the fair what he said was not true he already has a girlfriend and she is not me." I washed my face until it looked normal again. I couldn't believe that I thought for a moment he was any different from the other princes from the stories. I went to the bedroom and stared at the wall.
What else could I do I was still thinking of the fun I had when we where at the fair. I try to think of the good things but the conversation I heard was coming back my chest hurt and I don't like how it feels. I just met him I can't fall I just can't. I was tired from crying and so confuse so I went back to sleep.

Jack P.O.V
I woke up my mother calling me. Lia was still asleep. I kissed her cheek then I change into a casual clothes and went downstairs. My mom was standing next to a girl. " Mom who is this girl." She looked at me with a big smile. "She is Amy a princess from a business kingdom." She started to talk about stuff I didn't care. " Now that she is your girlfriend you can't let her out of your sight." I heard footsteps and a door close. I know this was going to make this more difficult if Lia just heard that." Mom she is not my girlfriend Lia is." Her smile grew bigger I know that she likes Lia for me and she knows that I will be a jerk to that other princess but it's a kingdom we do business with so she has to act proper. "Jack you can leave now." I went to my room but heard Lia's thoughts and didn't open the door. "I couldn't believe that I thought for a moment he was any different from the other princes from the stories." She heard my mom. "my chest hurt and I don't like how it feels. I just met him I can't fall I just can't." she is really upset with me and it's my moms fault. I opened the door a few minutes later and she was asleep. I hugged her and look at her carefully. she looks cute went she sleeps. After a few hours I needed to wake her up and it wasn't that hard. " hay Lia you need to wake up." I waited and her eyes opened slowly but when she saw me she frowned and looked sad. " what's wrong." she looked at me and smile. "nothing everything is ok." Then I saw a tears running down her face.

( sooooo sorry I didn't have any ideas MARRY CHRISTMAS this is my present from me to everyone🎄🎉 it's not good and it's so short but I have no ideas please help and please comment and vote😆)