Chapter 5 secret,fair and DATE?!

(Long time since update.sorry. I have been busy but I will try to make this chapter long but not super super long. date what. well hope it's good)

Lia P.O.V
Warmth safe arms around. I woke up in a dark room. I tried to sit up but something was holding me down. I couldn't see what or who was holding me until my eyes adjusted to the room Jack was sleeping while hugging me that startled me but I couldn't move. his grip is too tight. When I got a bit closer I got to see that he was a bit well..handsome for some reason I felt myself blush. "what, why!" I said that out loud."Hi lian did you sleep well"I nodded.
Jack stood up and walked to the dresser he got some clothes but I can't see very well. Then he walked to a different dresser and gave me a black gown was beautiful but also simple."go to the bathroom you can change there and take a bath then come downstairs,ok."I could only nod because I was afraid he would hit me for talking when I was not suppose to. I went to a big room attached to the bedroom. It had a big tub,toilet,sink,and a towel. I took a quick shower and got dress. The dress he gave me went to my feet but it didn't touch the floor I went downstairs like I was told.
When I got there Jack was wearing some gray pants and a black shirt he was standing next to a lady around her 20s."Lian this is my mother" she walked up to me and held her hand so I could shake it and I did. "Don't worry dear I won't hurt you and nether will jack. You can talk right. If you can than do we won't get mad." I opened my mouth to speak but jack's mom cut me off. "Jack did you tell her." "mom I will tell her later." Jack turned to me."we are going to town,ok" "ok" I said softly. Jack smiled at my response. "good you do know how to talk." "Jack I have to go back to work. take care of her." Then Jack's mom left and we where left in silence.
My stomach growl broke the silence."Oh your hungry,lets get you food." We went to a huge room I guess it's the kitchen. Jack asked the cook to give me breakfast. Eggs,and bacon. I finished then we went to the other room with the stairs."ready to go" "yes,master" Jack's eyes looked sad but he smiled. "call me Jack please" "ok call me lia." "lia lets go." when we got outside of the castle we got on a carriage it wasn't long before we enter the town."lets go" we got off and started walking. It looked like there was a fair like the one that I went with my mom. It had lots of lights. I heard whispers." Have you heard the prince found his princess." "yes they say she is beautiful." "I heard they are getting married" My cheeks flushed red.marriage. I turned to see Jack blushing too."can you please tell me what is going on" "I will I will tell you every thing but you have to see something first. I will tell you on the hill but not yet. lets have fun at the fair first." "ok" We played games all night. I laughed all night. I was happy. I was with Jack I think that is what I liked the most.
After hours playing I got lost. I felt cold and wanted to find Jack fast. Then something cold grabbed me. It was 3 girls."What are you doing with the prince." "stay away from him" "don't ever come near our prince you human." The girls pushed me to the floor and started to kick me. I felt a other cold hand grab me but this time it also felt warm. I start looking up and saw Jack holding me."you 3 what are you doing to my girlfriend?" "girlfriend!" "yes MY girlfriend! guards get these three ugly girls to the dungeon." I got surprised on what he said girlfriend! he never asked. well I wouldn't mined but he didn't ask.
He carried me to the hill and silence grew. "lia I'm sorry yes I know I didn't ask and I haven't known you a lot so I'm still not going to say it. instead I will tell you the thing I was going to say. The secret of the dark kingdom. well........everyone here is a vampire including me." I just stared at him in disbelief "vampires" "yes, I'm supposed to bit you but I can't if you don't allow it....Let's go back it's almost sunrise." "Ok" when we got back he took me to the same room. I was falling asleep hoping to go somewhere with him again and thinking about a date. He chucked and he said "I had lots of fun at our date today too. I hope we can go to another one soon." that is all that it took for me to realize the fun I had today and that this was a DATE!

(Good ,bad tell me,tell me! comment and vote )