Chapter 3 meet 'master'

(I'm so,so,so sorry it took very long but here is)

Lia P.O.V
I was sitting on dried grass of the cold floor. It was already 5 day I think I got here. my wrists,feet,and neck where all chained to the wall. I did feel my legs numb but really didn't care. I Tried to go to sleep again.

I didn't have the chance. the man who caged me to this cell like an animal came."stand"I tried to do as he told me but could only stand for a few seconds then fell to the floor again."I told you to stand you animal!" Animal! I wasn't an animal. I couldn't take it anymore."i am not a animal how dare you say that." I saw his eyes turn dark red almost black. Then I realized that I made a big mistake.He pushed me to a wall his eyes not turning back to normal."you are a slave, a animal,and anything I want to call you..now get up." I did as I was told to do. there was something I didn't know human eyes don't change color.when I finally got up he took me to a small room.

After I got in he chained me to a wall again but then put the key right next to me. That is all I saw then I felt something hit my head and blacked out.

I woke up unchained and slowly got up. I started to cry remembering how happy I lived with my mom the only having chores around the house. Why did my mom sell me. Even after she told me to 'be careful around princes' yet she sold me to a prince market. My mom didn't see that I wanted to be with her.

When I stopped crying I saw a note on the table:
SLAVE THERE IS CLOTHES ON THE BED CHOOSE A DRESS BEFORE TEN

I went to the bed and found lots of gowns. I put on a short sleeve brown gown. There was no difference of which one I choose they all look torn down and old. After I finished I tried to open the door and nothing it was locked. It was like the man knew that it was a signal that I was ready he opened the door."lets get going" then he took me to a line with mostly girls. He gave me a number and put me a the end of the line.

I waited for them to call number 37. Finally the man came and took me to a stage."Lian Age:17 Blood type:A- she is a kind girl and will listen to any command. We will start the bidding at 1000" "2500" "2800" "4000" "6890" then everyone turned to see a man dressed in all black. I heard whispers about a prince of a dark kingdom and that I'm super unlucky." Um .....going once..going twice...sold to the prince of the dark kingdom" Then they took me down the stage" the last thing the man said was " meet your new master and ha.....good luck try to be good and do everything he tells you if you don't want to die."

(I'm not sure if this is a good chapter but I hope you liked it☺️also please vote,and comment)