Chapter 17

Brooklyn POV

"So what if we put shirts over there? And then maybe the big rack of shoes over on that wall?" I asked.

"Yeah that could work! And I think white tile would look good on the floors and mirrors on the ceiling?" Bailey asked.

"Hmmm I can see it! And then the dressing rooms could go over there" I said walking around the vacant building. It was 3 stories and the 10th place we've seen today. 

"So this is it?" Bailey asked. I turned to her and bit my bottom lip before nodding my head. She squealed and jumped into my arms. 

"So all you have to do is sign a couple of forms and the place is yours" The guy told us. We did so and within 2 hours we had the location of the first B.Jones store. As for deisgns, we had our first and second meeting already. We had over 100 items and it was more like a classier Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters. 

It's been a month and 2 weeks since Harry has left. Currently he is in California and is coming back in 3 days! Honestly, I couldn't be more excited! The plan is that he is coming to New York, staying here for 2 days and then flying us out to London. He is dying for me to meet his family, and honestly I couldn't be more excited. 

I facetimed Harry while still in the building. 

"HARRY!" I screeched when his flawless face appeared on my phone screen. 

"So, were you in any luck?" He asked, sitting in what looked like a resturant. 

"Yeah, this is it! Ugh it's so cool!" I said taking a seat on the floor. 

"I'm so happy babe! Listen I have to go, we have to talk over some stuff but I'll talk to you later!" 

"Aw ok! Wait is Louis there? I just need to ask him something."

"Um no."

"Is Niall?" Bailey asked, sneaking up behind me. 

"No, I'm actually alone but I have to go right now. Bye, love!" He said before ending the call. 

I turned to Bailey and puffed out my bottom lip. 

"He's definitely surprising you with something..." Bailey said, walking over to the huge window that looked out into the city streets. 

"Like what?" I asked. 

"I'm not going to spoil the surprise with my thoughts!" She said. 

"Bails, you definitiely know something and aren't telling me!" I complained. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." She said with a sly smile. I groaned and stormed down the stairs. 

Harry POV

"And that's it?" I asked. 

"That's it!" he replied. 

"Thank you so much!" I said, shaking his hand. He nodded and started to walk away. 

"And if you need anything, you know my number" 

"Of course! You've been a great help!" I said. He smiled and then exited the resturant. 

I took out my phone that I just recently slipped into my pocket and called some of my friends around London, who I knew would most likely be together at 11am on a Satuday. 

(Making up names because frankly I don't know his friends names)

"Hey Abs!" I said. 

"Oh, Harry! Hi!" She said. 

"I need you to do me a huge favor!" I pleaded into the phone. 

"What?" She asked, sighing, knowing that I normally don't ask for anything unless it's desperate.