Chapter 2

Louis POV

“Louis!” The twins ran into my arms. 

“Hey guys!” I said, bending down so I was at their height and giving them hugs. 

“Hey Lou” Lottie said, giving me a small hug. I kissed her forehead, just as I did for Fizzy. 

“Missed you guys!” I said, getting comfortable in my moms embrace. 

“We missed you too, sweetie” My mom admitted. “We are going to London now, staying at a hotel and then going to your grandma’s house for the reunion.” She informed me. I nodded my head. 

“So how many people are going?” I asked, stepping into our car. 

“Just about 50 or so. I’m not exactly sure. I’m excited!” She said, jumping a bit. I laughed, at her giddyness, but I was excited too! I would be meeting a whole bunch of family I never knew existed.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was shocked at how nice it was. Sure, I've stayed at the best of the best places while on tour with One Direction, however I never expected to stay somewhere like this with my family- well unless I paid for it. I helped the bellhop put all the luggage on a baggage cart and wheeled it over to the rather large line at the front desk. 

“Thank you” The man in front of us said before stepping aside for my family to go. My jaw almost dropped at the sight of Brooklyn fiddeling with her thumbs. The man walked up to her, I assume he was her father, and handed her and the guy next to her room keys. The girl next to her looked like an exact replica of her, so I'm thinking she is a twin- actually it would be pretty stupid if I didn't come up with that conclusion after looking at the two. But, as I scanned the family, all I could think about was Harry was going to kill me.

“Brooke and Bails you’re in room 147 and Brett you’re in 146. We’ll be in 145 if you need us.” Their dad said.

“Louis!” My mom snapped me out of my daze. 

“Yeah” 

“The girls are in 149. I’m in 150 you’re in 148, ok?” She told me. I nodded and took my room key. I ran towards the closing elevators and entered. Both Brooklyn and her sister were on their phones and didn’t notice me. When I spoke they both jumped a bit, “Hello” I cheerily sung. 

They both went wide eyed, seeing Louis Tomlinson in the same elevator as them, I would guess. Or maybe they were just frightened at seeing a rather intimidating man, whichever one it was, I would never know.

“Um, hi.” Her sister said. 

“I’m Louis, Louis Tomlinson” I said sticking out my hand. 

“Brooklyn Jones” Brooklyn said, shaking my hand. 

“Bailey Jones” Bailey did the same. 

“It’s nice to meet you both! So I see you’re not from here” I pointed out. 

“Yeah, we’re here for a family thingy. We live in New York” Bailey told me. I nodded. 

“Ok, well here’s my floor. I guess I’ll see you around? Have a good trip.” I said, noticing that they were getting out too. They smiled and walked ahead of me. They walked into a room and quickly rushed in. I looked at their room number and then realized we’re neighbors. Ok, I think my death is coming sooner than expected. 

Brooklyn POV

“What are the odds that we are in the same hotel as him…” Bailey said as we unloaded our suitcases. 

“Bails, it’s nothing. I mean it’s a nice hotel I’m sure a lot of celebrities stay here” I told her. She nodded and continued unloading her suitcase.