Chapter 20

Brooklyn POV

I woke up to rustling. I flickered my eyes open, hoping to see Harry by my side, but he wasn't. I groaned and slowly sat up to see young Harold in an awkward position staring back at me as if he was a deer with on coming headlights. 

"Goodmorning?" I said, more like a question. 

"erm hi..." He said, slowly getting out of his odd stance. 

"Whatcha doing?" I sung, like Isabella on Phineas and Pherb. 

"Nothing" He singsonged back. I raised an eyebrow. "Can you just close you're eyes for point two seconds?" He asked. 

"Um."

"Please?" He begged. I sighed before practically throwing myself into the pillow again. A little longer than point two seconds later I was called. "Ok, open them" He said. I did as I was told and looked at my cheesy boyfriend who was standing as if he was saying tada, jazz hands and the whole nine yards. 

"What?" I asked, only seeing his body. 

"Look!" He said. I crawled out of the covers and to the end of the bed to see a whole display of... things. "I forgot to give you your presents so here they are!" He cheered. 

"You didn't need to get me anything! You were gone for like a month!" I told him. 

"Yeah but I still needed to get my girlfriend something" He said. 

"Thank you" I smiled sweetly at him. I looked down again. There were about 10 One Direction shirts, sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants all laid out. "Really?" I asked. 

"Well I thought you probably wouldn't have had any since you didn't fangirl over me in your teenage years, so why not update your closet now?" he said cheekily. 

"More like down grade" I said, under my breathe. But it was a bit loud because I was tackled onto the bed. 

"What was that?" Harry asked, faking his anger. 

"Nothing." I said, pretending to be scared. 

"It sure didn't sound like nothing. That was defintiely something, something I didn't like, at all."

"You're so weird" I said before kissing him. 

"Wait! I wasn't done with my gifts!" He said. Part of me was thinking he was bout to whip out a ring and get down on one knee, the other thought it was going to be a One Direction mug. "Here's a little something I know you wanted" He said handing me a square box. So It wasn't a proposal... not yet. I have a feeling I'm gonna be very paranoid for the next god knows how long. 

I slowly unwrapped the pink wrapping paper and discovered a plane white box. I took off the lid to reveal a beautiful, gold, Michael Kors watch. 

"HARRY!" I squealed. "Oh my god! I love you!" I said, throwing myself into his arms. "Wait, how did you know I wanted one? " I asked. 

"I texted Bailey, she said you've always been jealous about her having one and you haven't. Seriously, Brook, I don't get it. You're a fashion designer, yet the things that you absolutely adore you won't buy?"

"Well, I absotleuly adore you, so should I not buy you?" I asked. 

"I'll give you a discount?" Harry replied. 

"How much?" 

"A day out in Holmes Chappel and a nice dinner?"

"Hmmmm don't you think that's a bit expensive for me? I don't think I can afford it." I asked.