Chapter 21

Don't know anything about London so sorry for anything that is wrong :)

Brooklyn POV

"Babe, wake up" I heard Harry, as his fingers pushed me slightly to the side. I groaned and opened my eyes to see a gate opening in front of us. I looked over at Harry who was talking to a man in a booth (one of those huts outside of a gated development).

"Thank you sir" Harry said.

"See you later mate! Enjoy the house!" He said as Harry drove over the single speed bump outside and continued on.

"Did you buy like a mansion or something?" I asked, looking with awe filled eyes outside. We passed these nice houses, with fancy cars sitting in the driveways.

"Not necessarily" Harry said, with a devious look on his face.

"Harry..." I breathed as we passed more neighbors I would assume.

"Close your eyes" Harry said as we turned a corner.

"Harry" Was all I could process after looking at all the houses we passed.

"Please?" He begged. I grunted before covering my eyes. Approximately 20 seconds later the car halted to a stop. "Don't open them" Harry raced out before I heard his car door open and shut and then mine open. "Keep them closed" He pleaded before I felt myself being unbuckled and lifted out of the seat. 

"Harry what are you- oh my god" I squealed as I uncovered my eyes. 

"Welcome home baby" Harry said, giving me a passionate kiss. Once we pulled away, I took a look at my new home... with Harry. Everything about it, the landscaping in front, the brick chimney that lay on top, the double wooden doors that would lead me to my paradise, everything, it was so perfect. I gasped at the sight of it making Harry chuckle, "Isn't nice?" Harry asked. 

"Nice? Harry, this is beyond beautiful! I love you so much!" I cooed, kissing him again. 

"Shall we go in then?" I nodded my head vigurously as Harry walked up the few steps and took the key out of his pocket. He put it into the lock and turned it, turning the handle and then pushing the door open. He placed me back down onto the ground and I slowly and carefully walked into the house, is if I made a wrong move, it's perfection would crumble into pieces. Again, I let out a sigh of amazement. 

"We are going to live here?" I breathed. 

"We are living here, princess" Harry said, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, flabbergasted. 

"Positive, now should we take a look around?" He offered. I nodded and reached for his hand which he gladly linked with mine. 

To the left of the doorway there was a winding stair case leading to the second level. Instead of going upstairs we walked straight through the halway which had two doors, I would assume closets. A little bit further into the house was the most beautiful kitchen I've ever seen. I felt like I was watching MTV cribs. With the beautiful counter tops and wood and graniet 'color' scheme. 

"Harry, I can't believe you" I gushed as I walked around trailing my finger on everything I passed. 

"I'm glad you like it" Harry said, tugging on my waist and kissing my forehead. We were lead into the den (tv room) which had a massive black couch sitting up against the marroon walls and a huge plasma TV hanging on the wall. We walked through a lot more of the first level and then walked up the windy stairs to the second level. We walked into a bathroom which had deep purple walls and everything else pure white. I kept complimenting Harry on what an amazing job he did and rewarded him with tons of kisses.