Triple Date At the Christmas Fair pt.1

(A/N: bad dirty jokes coming your way.)

'What if we all went out to the city's Christmas fair?' Bubbles squealed through the phone.
'Jeez can that girl scream any louder?' Butch snickered, walking past the couch.
Buttercup, holding the phone in her hands, rolled her eyes tiredly.
'I heard that!' Bubbles screeched. 'Wouldn't you like to know?!'
'Okay woman I take it back!' He said.
'Anyways, back to what you were saying?' Buttercup said, and shot Butch a glare but he just shrugged.
Muffled rustling was heard. 'Anyways, I was saying, that we should all go out! Together!' The high pitched voice said again.
'I don't know if that's a good idea...' Buttercup trailed off, glancing at Butch was starting to prepare dinner. 'We're a bit busy these few weeks.' She added.
'What about the next few weeks?' Bubbles asked optimistically, like always.
'Umm...' Buttercup flashed Butch an awkward look, and he made a neck slitting motion and mouthed 'NO!'
'Well?' The voice through the screen said again.
'I'll see. Umm gotta go! See ya! Bye, I guess?' Buttercup mumbled quickly before hanging up.
'What the fuck was that?' Buttercup laughed, tying her hair up.
'Wouldn't you like to know?' Butch replied in a high-pitched mocking voice.
Buttercup chuckled in response.
'Should we go though. I know you aren't that busy, but seeing your expression I knew you didn't wanna go that badly.It'll be fun.' She asked, taking a sip of the water she just poured out.
'Why go when we have more fun in bed?' He scoffed.
Buttercup almost spat out her water onto the kitchen counter. 'What?' She wiped her mouth with her hand. 'You should fuck off.' She said quickly, returning to her original position on the couch.
'Answer the question, yes or no?' She repeated herself again, shooting a glance at Butch who was dicing onions now.
'I'll go with you if you want to.' He mumbled, so quietly she could barely even hear.
'Great! I'll tell Bubbles! Love you.' She blew him a kiss before returning to her phone and calling Bubbles again.
It was a quiet Sunday afternoon, the two were just chilling at home doing nothing before Bubbles had called Buttercup, leading to the conversation of going out as some sort of 'triple date'?
It probably wasn't even possible, Blossom was always busy now. Even her own sisters hadn't seen her for half a year. Blossom was working as a lawyer, bringing criminals to justice, like before, just less violently.
Buttercup was just telling Bubbles about how Butch actually agreed and they were having a great conversation about it.
On the other side, Butch was slowly regretting agreeing to go to that ridiculous fair. Other than a night of squealing girls and interrogative strangers, at least he could see his brothers again. Hopefully...
'That's sweet! See you! Byeeeee!' The high-pitched voice screeched, intruding his thoughts.
Buttercup turned around to give him a big smile, that's when he decided that it was worth it.
The day came when they had to go to the fair, Buttercup was getting ready and picking what to wear.
'I don't understand why you take so long? It's not like you're going to a red carpet event?' Butch sneered, looking over at his girlfriend looking through drawers of clothes.
'I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEARRRRR!!!!' Buttercup yelled.
'Pretty sure you do.' Butch screamed back at her.
'Says the one who only threw on some random shirt he found.'
'Says the one with the full on walk in closet!'
'Hmph!' Buttercup stormed into the bathroom and rummaged threw her endless pile of makeup.
Butch rolled his eyes and texted his brothers.
-
Butch:
Who's excited for 4 hours of screaming girls
Brick:
Definitely not me
Boomer:
Just stop
She's not even doing it on purpose!
Brick:
You're only defending her because she's your girlfriend
Butch:
True, I agree
You could never stand her when we were kids anyways
Brick:
You kept blabbing about how you found her so obnoxious and annoying
Boomer:
NO I DIDNT
Butch:
Oh yes you did
Brick:
Pretty sure you did
Boomer:
Guys stop
Brick:
Fine, I'm pretty sure you know you can't stand her deep down anyway
Butch:
I bet they'll 'take a break' like 2 months ago. 600 bet
Brick:
You're on
Boomer:
GUYS MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A FUCKING GAMBLE
Brick:
I'd give them 2 weeks
Butch:
That's harsh bro but I'm gonna give them 2 months
Boomer:
This is very uncool of you guys
Brick:
Do any of you guys know what goes with ankle boots?
Butch:
Random much
Boomer:
Ankle boots? Since when did you start wearing ankle boots?
Butch:
The fuck
Brick:
Ask the girls, apparently it's an inside joke they have? Blossom asked me to ask you guys to ask the girls
Butch:
Asked, she said pink fluffy socks?!?
Boomer:
Bubbles didn't say much except FLUFFFFYYYYY SOCCCKSSSS
Butch:
I can sort of imagine her screaming that
Brick:
Same
Blossom told the other girls to wear ankle boots too
Butch:
Butters is wearing them already. Had them on since this morning
Boomer:
Bubbles can't find them
oh god
oH gOd
OH GOD
SHIT SHIT SHIT
Butch:
I'm guessing she did a little scream
Brick:
I bet she's still yelling
Butch:
You wanna bet?
Brick:
5
I bet she's telling him off for misplacing it
Butch:
I was gonna say that
But since you took it I'll go with her using her speed to flip through her closet or some shit
Brick:
Did little bro die
Butch:
Maybe
Brick:
BOOMER
Butch:
Yo you ok?
Brick:
RIP BOOMER
Boomer:
I'm bac
Brick:
Back*
Butch:
Ok grammar police
Brick:
Ok Blossom says we need to go
See you guys
Boomer:
See you
Butch:
I'm guessing you're driving then
Brick:
Unfortunately so
Butch:
Ah I see
Well I've got to go too
Apparently Butters has nothing to wear and demands we go shopping
Boomer:
That sucks
Brick:
You're rich as hell
It doesn't suck as much
Butch:
Ok ok see you guys
Boomer:
Guys stop
-