Triple date at the Christmas Fair pt.3

The guys were wondering around carelessly, as long as Blossom couldn't see them, they hadn't a care a in the world. Brick was well busy staring at some hot barbecued ribs with Boomer at a random stall, Butch could literally see the drool dripping off Brick's mouth.
'I swear these aren't even that good.' Boomer gave a small sniff of the ribs.
'It's gonna make me stink bro.' Butch said, looking down at his clothes.
'Jokes aside, I see the girls.' Brick said suddenly, he made his way into the crowd, getting absolutely drowned by it.
'Oh shit. He's gone.' Boomer flinched, he tried to find Brick, standing up taller, stretching his neck, turning to the left side, balancing on one leg. Fun times.
'Well at least the girls are back, it's been like 3 hours since they told us to wait here. Not that I don't want my girl to have some fun with her sisters but this is seriously boring for all of us.' Butch said, rolling his eyes and grabbing Boomer by his wrist and dragging him into he sea of people to find their brother.
'Yo. Mans. Come gimme a lift will ya.' A familiar and cheery voice say behind him.
Butch felt a small and soft nudge behind him to see his girlfriend struggling to hold a ginormous stuffed toy.
'Oh fuck, it's yours?' Butch let go of Boomers hand in an instant, almost making him fall before he fought himself.
'No, Bubbles made me carry it. That bit-'
'Woah okay, no degrading words for my girlfriend.' Boomer butt in, leaning into the conversation. Boomer held the toy, insisting he should take responsibility for his girlfriend's own things and that the greens shouldn't worry about it.
'Sure Boom, be care-FUC-!' Buttercup said before seeing Boomer trip by loosing his footing. Buttercup almost dived into the air to catch the toy.
'W-we w-wouldn't w-want a-a sad B-bubbles right?' Buttercup panted, after the catching the toy.
Boomer laughed and Butch chuckled.
'Still gotta find Brick though.' Boomer said, taking charge of the stuffed doll and showing Butch her hold it better and harder.
Buttercup rolled her eyes, taking charge of leading the way to where her other sisters, apparently, were.
The two guys kept glancing around for someone familiar.
Until they saw two girls stuffed in a big stick of cotton candy.
There was muffled noises of eating. A bit gross.
'I know what you're thinking, don't say it.' Buttercup said to Butch and him only, putting out her arm to stop him walking even closer.
Boomer ran in the mess to get her girlfriend, thinking she'd gotten stuck by herself.
'The blues are always so clumsy.' Butch whispered to her.
And there Boomer was, trying desperately to yank Bubbles' head out of the cotton candy, more screaming followed of course, and a Bubbles with cotton candy covered hair came out of the mess.
SCREECH
another one.
Nicely done there Boomer.
Oh there she comes.
She looks pissed as hell.
Buttercup almost dived straight into the jumble of people. Quickly sorting out the cotton candy and Bubbles' hair.
She isn't crying, that's pretty good too right? Oh wait she's sniffing.
'I thought I could just leave you for 2 minutes with nothing happening. Oh I don't even know I trusted y-' Buttercup frantically yelled.
'Me? How in the world is this my fault?' Blossom pressed a finger on Buttercup's head as the guys just watched.
It had been a while since the girls had a cat fight like this. And let's say sometimes Bubbles is the unexpected 'winner'.
'- even he saw! Tell her Butchie.'
Oh wow. The pet name, she only ever did that when she wanted to sweet-talk her way through shit. Bullshit.
'Oh umm I-' Butch started. Blossom cut him right off, 'Ugh how do you even deal with Buttercup! She's such a suck up.' Blossom stuck her tongue out like a little child.
'I never said she's a-' Butch tried again, starting to speak. 'Wait you think I'm a suck up?' Buttercup widened her eyes.
'Babe I never said it! Your so sweet, umm and cute and ummm pretty?!' Butch spluttered out.
'You do?' Buttercup turned back to her usual self. The compliments always work.
'Bro what's taking so long? Let's just go already!' Brick said, making her way to the small crowd of bickering 'kids'.
All three gals and guy instantly skated through Brick. 'Jeez guys, I'll umm... get back to Boomer.' He gritted his teeth to represent a weak smile, and awkwardly turned to go.
'Idiot.' All three of them said in unison. After hearing each other say it they all laughed.
'I think I should go, work.' Blossom said softly to Buttercup, as if nothing happened.
It was fair, Blossom and Brick lived further into the countryside, not in the city, it would take them ages to get home.
Buttercup waved to say bye as well as Butch.
Blossom looked over to Brick and he instantly hurried over like a desperate little puppy. Cute.
Butch felt a buzz in his pocket, and took it out.
'Left w Bubs. She's tired asf. Cya soon!'
Ugh, ditched by the younger brother.
'Ready for more fun?' Buttercup grabbed ahold of his arm, pulling in back into the sea of people. Alcohol is a bitch sometimes.
After 3 carousel rides, 2 attempted (yet failed) shots at the basketball stall and 5 stuffed animals later, Buttercup was in finally a bit ready to go home. Keyword: FINALLY.
Before he could say anymore, Buttercup already said what he had on his mind.
'Letsss gooo home!!!' She danced among the seemingly smaller crowd of people, like honey luring in a bee, the bee being the reluctant Butch obviously, as if he had a choice other than bring her home.
Leaving her in the streets would consequently result in a very long and bad phone call with head girl Blossom and leader guy Bricky. #anticipatingthat
'Ok.' He huffed into the cold air, which instantly formed a white cloud. He got a better grip of the stuffed toys Buttercup made him carry. Which was obviously unfair, he won them...:((
(A/N: And that's it! The fair was sort of based on Winter Wonderland in London! Which is so nice and where I'd imagined them to be, so if you have been then you can sort of picture them there. I'm afraid this chapter ends here but there will be more coming! Even with 🍋-s ;) If you want regular updates and to explore more of my other stories please give me a follow or a vote to tell me how I'm doing 🦋)