Chapter 16

• Dedicated to The fans of Jemi

Joe's POV

I walk into the studio ready for my first day of working on the new album. I'm so excited to start working, I'm a little nervous though. This is the first time I've ever done this without my brothers, will it be as fun without them? I just want people to like this album, I want to be proud for my work. I sit down in a chair and start to play a few strums on my guitar waiting for Mark. He's the cowriter that's going to be working with me for the album. He then walks in with a smile on his face, looks like we are both excited to start.

" Hey Joe how are you?" he asks before we shake hands.

" I'm good man, how about you?" I ask sitting back down in my chair.

" Good for the most part, I know we are both eager. So let's start getting to work. " he says sitting down in the chair next to mine.

" Yeah for sure. " I say smiling because I'm happy to be here.

" So Joe, have you worked on any new songs lately? " Mark asks with all seriousness.

" Yeah, I have a few that would be great for the album. " I say excited, I can't wait to share my songs with the world.

" Ok, let me hear em. " he says clapping his hands together.

I had played of few songs that I had been working on for Mark, he seemed to like them a lot. I had played Just In Love, Sorry, Take It And Run, and All This Time. He said that all of them are defiantly going on the album, I cant stop smiling because of how happy I am. I didn't think it would go that well.

" Nice working with you today. " Mark says before he shakes my hand goodbye.

" You too, see ya Monday?" I ask as we start to walk out of the studio.

" Yeah that sounds great, I'll see you then. " he says before turning the other way to leave. I had a really good time working with him, I can't wait till Monday. I pull out my phone and tweet to my fans:

Had a great time in the studio today! I can't wait for you to hear some of the songs!

After a minute I already have over four hundred retweets and favorites, got to love my fans. In the car, I sing some of the songs I showed Mark because i can't get them out of my head. When I get home, my bulldog Winston is ecstatic to see me. I love that dog. I throw my keys on the kitchen counter before I walk to the fridge and pull out a water. I gulp it down instantly, it's been a long but productive day. I sit down next to Winston on the couch and call Demi to see what she's up to, I hope she can come over tonight.

" Hello." she says as she answers the phone.

" Hey babe. "

" How are you Joe?" she asks with great enthusiasm.

" Good, long day at the studio. But I'm good, how about you?"

" I'm great, how was you first day back in the studio? "

" It was sweet, Mark liked a lot of the songs I played him. "

" That's great! "

" Yeah, it was loads of fun. " I say truthfully.

" Well I'm happy to hear that, what are you up to now? "

" Just got home...I'm bored. "

" Do you want me to come over? "

" Please!"

" Ok I'll be over in about thirty, can you handle that?"

" Yeah I guess, just hurry. "

" Ok, I'm coming. I love you, see you soon."

" I love you too, bye. " I said before I hung up the phone. My mood wasn't down before, but it defiantly just brightened.