#2 AHxR: Mutual Feelings -Fluff OS

(Alec Hardy × Reader - Fluff)

You looked down the street and sighed. You didn't know where to go now. You felt lonely and somehow sad. You wanted to clear your head a little so you finally decided to take a walk on the beach. You hated the sand on beaches but loved the calm sounds of waves crashing.
When you got around the beach you saw up to the dark sky and felt how tears ran down your face. You hated yourself for feeling so shitty. But you couldn't help it. The image of him in your head replayed again and again. How he smiled at you and you felt this beautiful feeling in your stomach. But you knew he never actually would feel the same as you did for him. You fell in love with him quite a time ago now, but you'd never had the courage to tell him. And today he just shouted at you. How dumb you are and how useless. Normally such words don't affect you that much. You heard them quite often in your life because you always tend to do something wrong. But somehow when he, the men you loved, said them you felt miserable. You felt how your heart literally shattered into thousand pieces when he shouted at you like that and the only thing you could do was hiding. So you ran. Ran away from him. Away from your own feelings. And since then you just walked through the streets and now along the beach. Not knowing what to do.
"(Y/N)!" you heard a familiar voice shouting.
You turned in surprise.
"What are you doing here, Hardy." You said remembering what he said to you and walking away again. He walked in front of you and stopped. Absolutely panting and catching his breath he signed you to wait a minute. So you did. A little concerned about him, because of his pacemaker.
After he calmed himself again a little he looked at you.
"I'm sorry (Y/N)... I never wanted to upset you. 'So sorry." He said softly and placing his hands on your shoulders. You looked up at him.
"Its okay. 'Know you didn't meant to upset me. But I..." you started but stopped yourself from saying more.
"But what? What is it? Are you alright?" He asked concerned and you looked hat him a little surprised. He never was concerned about you. At least you didn't notice it because he hid his feelings pretty well all the time.
"Doesn't matter. Go home." You managed to say feeling not well right know. You didn't wanted him to know your feelings. It would ruin everything. But before you could head off he took you by the wrist and you turned around.
"(Y/N), please. Tell me what's wrong. What have I done? I mean apart from the shouting today. I'm still sorry about it." He said and when you started to look on the ground, helpless, he forced you to look him into his eyes. You saw into his chocolate brown eyes and you felt how you started to loose yourself into them.
"A-Alec, please... let me go..." you started weak. But he just looked at you.
"No. I'm not letting you go now. Tell me what's the matter. You know you can trust me, right?" He said and you felt how your eyes got teary again. You hated yourself right now. Helpless you pulled him into a hug and started to cry. Not knowing what to do or respond. He didn't say anything, just held you tight in his arms.
You felt how his hand traced patterns on your back and you automatically started to feel safe. After your tears stopped he pulled back a little to look you in the eyes.
He smiled sadly at you and you returned this gesture. You felt how his hand cupped your cheek. His thumb wiped away some tears and you felt how your heart began to race. You looked up into his eyes and closed the distance between you two. You kissed him and he immediately kissed you back.
And this was the moment you realized that your feelings were mutual.