#7 AHxR: Dreams -Fluffy smut

You all said so friendly things yesterday that I wanted to give you more. So there you go. It isn't the best, but I kinda liked the idea so, have fun😊
________________________________________________________________
It was in the middle of the night when he opened the front door with his keys.
The door cracked open and he closed it behind him.
Exhausted he got rid of his jacked and shoes.
He saw light coming from the living room and walked into it.
He glanced into the room and when he saw her body lying on the couch he couldn't he stop himself from smiling.
He took a few steps closer and stood in front of the couch watching her peaceful face while she slept.
He breathing going low and her chest heaving softly.
She is so pretty, he thought and sighed.
Lost in his thoughts he didn't notice the change in her sleeping.
She suddenly began to murmur things and whining sounds left her mouth.
"Alec..." she moaned his name and he snapped back into reality.
He watched her and saw how she was winding on the couch. Obviously having a nightmare.
He stepped closer and got on his knees next to her head.
Just when he wanted to wake her up, she began to moan again. First softly and reserved, then louder and more demanding.
"Oh yes. Harder..." she whispered and he looked at her a little shocked realising what kind of a dream she was having.
He felt the heat rising up in his face and how jealousy was claiming him.
Just when he started to think about who the hell she was having a sex dream with her voice brought him, once again, back to reality.
"A-Alec, yes. Please harder." She whined and he couldn't help himself but grinning stupidly.
He was the mysterious man she was having a hot dream about and just the thought of that and the knowledge, the she even in dreams was only thinking
About him filled him with pride and utter love for this girl.
He wanted to show her, how much this meant to him. How much she meant to him.
How much the fact meant to him, that she even in dreams wasn't betraying him.
He knew they were only dreams, but his ex-wife had destroyed him and his feeling completely. She had ripped everything out of him, and
This girl right in front of him had showed him how it is to love again. She had gathered up all his broken pieces and placed them back in the right place.
He still had a little jealousy issue, but he tried to trust her. It wasn't easy for him, believing her when she said that she wasn't going to betray him or broke
His heart. But he tried. And she kept the promise.
"Alec?" he suddenly heard the sleepy voice of her and he looked up at her smiling.
"Hey luv." He just said now grinning..
"What's the matter? Why are you smiling like that?" she asked startled.
"Oh nothing. Just glad you had your fun, while I was away." He said grinning knowingly.
"Oh, you heard that?" she asked a little embarrassed and he nodded.
"Were I good?" he asked cooking an eyebrow. She laughed and slapped his arm playfully.
"Of course you idiot. You're always good." She said still laughing. He grinned.
"But not as good as in reality." She now said grinning smugly.
He laughed, stood up and held out his hand for her.
She looked up at him, surprised.
"Well then, Mrs. Hardy, it would be my pleasure to make your dream come true." He just said again grinning at her.
She laughed and took his hand, he helped her up and pulled her with him upstairs straight into their badroom.