#3 AHxR: Hungry - Fluff OS

First request from : @CaptainSwanEriel
Hope I could keep up with your expectations.

You felt how your eyelids closed and you instantly tried to stay awake. Your vision was blurry and you tried to unlock the door with your shaking hands. You walked through the door of yours and Alecs apartment feeling completely exhausted. Your bag slipped from your shoulder and crashed on the ground with a not so quiet noise.
You heard footsteps coming closer und you looked back up into a curios face.
„Hey Alec..." you mumbled and forced yourself to a weak smile.
„Everything alright, (Y/N)?" he asked and examined you.
„Y-Yea. Sure. Just feelin' a little exhausted. Long day y' know." You said dizzy and tried to walk past Alec straight into your bedroom, to finally get some sleep.
But when you took one step you felt how everything started to turn and how your legs felt like jelly.
You fell and expected to hit the ground, but some strong arms kept you from falling down.
They pulled you back up into a half standing position and then you felt how the person lifted you up, bridal style, and took you to another room. The living room.
When you opened your eyes again, you looked into chocolate brown eyes.
„(Y/N)? Can you hear me?" You heard Alec saying and you started to sit a little up again.
„Of course, I hear you. I'm not deaf." you asked him a little jokingly.
Alec just rolled his eyes annoyed about your behaviour.
Before anyone of you could say something more your tummy did an unbelievable loud noise and Alec looked at you still concerned.
„When was the last time you eat somethin' ?" He now asked and looked back at you.
„Don't know exactly... I ate some nuts back at the pub when I asked the bartender some questions, for the case." you answered truly.
„That doesn't count. When did you had some proper food?" he asked now slightly more concerned then before.
You just shrugged, not remembering when you had a real meal the last time.
„Bloody hell, (Y/N)! Why didn't you tell me that sooner?!" He grumbled. Before she could say anything her tummy growls again and she laughed a little ashamed about her behaviour. Alec just rolled his eyes again and placed his right hand on her tummy to rub it loveingly.
„You stay here and I will order us some pizza, does that sound alright with you?" he asked now with a soft voice and you felt how you blushed a little.
„That would be wonderful." you said quietly and smiled at him. He smiled back and stood up from the sofa to get you two some pizza.
But before he leaved the room you stopped him.
„Alec...?" you said and he turned back at you.
„Thank you." you said and smiled at him thankful.
„Everything for you, (Y/N)." He said with such a softness nobody would ever think something like that could come from Mr. Always-grumpy. But you knew it better.

________________________________________________________________
If you have any request for any character, pls let me know. I'm desperate for new ideas comparing to mine. Oh and I will also do requests for an DT character + another character. As example Ten x Rose or Alec Hardy x Ellie Miller if you want me too 🙈
So pls let me know❤️

~ Anni✌🏻