chapter 6: gavin reed

A/n: hii its like 5 am and im writing this. Im sleep deprived af. But thanks for 52 reads you guys are the best. Enjoy this chapter between gavin and Y/N.

-summer

[bro got to sleep, you'll need it istg]

I walk up to the station and hand over my slip to show i have a right to see gavin and my badge. I walk past the cold and empty cells until i found gavins. "Hey gavin, how have you been?" I ask unlocking his cell. He turned around to an open cell and me stood in the way of his escape. "Y/N, i still love you, i just thought you should kno-." He said as i cut him off. "Gavin, i love conner im only here to give you something, my gun, i dont want it anymore so you deserve it." I whisper. He walks towards me and grabbs my gun aiming it at me. "W-what t-the h-hell gavin." I say waiting for him to kill me. He lowers the gun and kisses my cheak. I look down and grab the gun out of his hand. I place it on my stomach and fire. I fall back, crashing to the floor. Gavin picks up the gun and calls for help.

(Time skoooop, gavin murdered me)

I wake up in hospital again. But this time im the only one in the room. I look around and i see empty chairs and a heart moniter. I try to stand but i cant. I look at my legs to see sumo sat on them. "Hey boy, im ok." I say petting him. He looks up and barks. "No sumo." I say firmly. Hank runs into the room and sees me sat there with sumo. He sits on the chair waiting for conner. "Dad, i love you." I whisper causing hank to look up and smile. I had made him happy but conner wasnt going to be happy. I had risked my life going there, but they didnt know only gavin and i knew, i had done this before. I had tried to kill myself before. Gavin thought it stopped so he stayed with me. When he saw me led on the cold hard floor, blood dripping from my arms. Gavin had saved me, twice, but he left me. Now i feel empty when im alone because i think of gavin saving me. He was the only one i could trust. I didnt have any family, so he bought me nathan, my very own andriod. I always knew gavin still loved me but he couldnt be with a depressed and suicidle girl who cut herself almost everywhere. I loved him. Then i met conner and well i hated gavin. He had been so horrible why did i love him? I missed him. But i had to move on. Marshmellow, my old nickname, was dead. I could have died the first time round. But conner didnt let me. I love him more than i ever loved gavin. More than anything. I am pulled out of my thoughts when the door opens. Conner walks in looking down at the floor. "Connie, stop sulking i havent died." I said and he looked up. He smiled and walked to me. "Hey conner, im ok." I said playing with his hair. He kissed my forehead and sat on the bed. Sumo jumped down and conner laied down next to me. "Imma go get a coffee." Hank said walking out. Me and conner both laugh at hank. I close my eyes and suddenly feel conners cold soft lips on mine. We kissed passionatly until hank came back. "Y/N, hank and i better get-"conner says, getting cut off. I kiss him waiting for him to kiss back. Hank walks out the room again. Conner and i laugh causing out teeth to clash. But we soon rejoin the kiss.

(Time skooo, about two months)

Im finally able to leave the hospital. My code to leave was 5647. I put the code in the pin pad and walked out of the hospital doors. I spot conner kissing another girl. I run past him and i headed towards the station crying. I finally reached the station. "Gavin didnt shoot me," i shouted, "i shot myself." I noticed gavin sat on the floor. I suddenly stop thinking and i unlick his cell. He stands up and i walk closer to him. I hugged him tightly, once he had pulled away i kissed him one more time. But this time no one pulled away untill we had to breath. "Y/N, i thought you loved conner." He said. I look down, "i did, but he was kissing another girl outside the hospital " i said on the verge of tears. Gavin held me close and let me cry. I closed the cell door and i sat with gavin. "I still love you gavin." I say trying not to mention conner. "I love you too marshmellow." He said. I heard hank shouting, trying to find me. I hid beside gavin and hank pushed open the cell door. "Y/N, what are you doing with reed?" Hank asked. While he waited for a responce i cried even more. "C-conner kissed another g-girl outside the hospital o-on my r-release d-day." I mutter. Hank looks dissapointed. "So you run off to reed, i thought you would have been brought up better." He continued. Gavin noticed i was no longer crying, i stood up and walked over to hank. "Well you dont know what its like growing up with your mum who drinks all the time, who killed herself because you left her, you wouldnt understand hank." I shouted. He pushed me to the floor and gavin helped me up. Blood dripping from my head. "You didnt have to run to reed though did you," he said, "gavin reed, the amazing man who saved your life twice, yeah right." I started to feel sick, sick of hank. "Hank, im going to say this once," gavin said pulling out my gun, "get out of my cell and go tell conner to appoligise to Y/N or ill shoot." Hearing this, i knew why he hated me. I slowly got up and stood infront of hank. "I may be annoyed at him," i said, "but he is my dad and i love him." I look over my shoulder and smile. I walk towards gavin and kick the gun out of his hand. I slide the gun the hank. Little did gavin know this was all staged. I wiped the fake blood off my head and walk out. "So conner kissing another girl was staged." Hank said. I look down at the floor. "No, he did really kiss someone else." I answered. We walk home to find conner sitting on the couch. I start to cry and run upstsirs. I could hear hank shouting at him. I went into hanks room and grabbed his gun. I aimed the gun at the light in the hallway. I fire and it shatters. Hank looked at the floor to see a bullet. Conner had made his way to the stairs. I sat against the wall hugging my knees. Conner walked up and saw me sat there gun in hand. "Y/N, im sorry i didnt want to kiss her." He said sitting next to me. I rested me head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
I woke up to conner playing with my hair. "Conner, i love you." I say slowly falling back to sleep. "I love you too freckles."

[and i think this is where i tap out for tonight. i dont know how much more of this i can handle. if you've read any of my a/ns (especially the last one!!!) i appreciate it. goodnight my lovelies, make sure you hydrate and eat. i love you all <3 (02-03-23)]