chapter 14: android invasion

A/n: hey, im tryna write as much as i can but i have poems on my mind cuz ive started that topic in english, imma make another a/n on a google classroom but i wont get into that much. Thanks for 308 reads it means alot to me. Enjoy.

-<3 summer

I run at a fence full force, knocking it over. We all pile into the large house killing anyone and everyone we came across. Conner pushed past a few androids to find me stood at the bottom of the stairs talking to another boy. He noticed the boy wasnt an android and raised his gun. I quickly took action and pulled my saftey off of my gun. Before conner could shoot i shot two warning shots right next to his head. He lowers his gun and i walk over to him. "He can help us conner hes like me, just like me." I said cupping conners face with my hands.

🔸️🔸️🔸️time skoop🔸️🔸️🔸️

(Yes i have a new time skoop thing)
We all chose our room mates and decked out our rooms. They kept me around because i was their only hope of survival. The boy had stayed downstairs all night so once i placed my stuff down in my room i ran downstairs to "get a drink". I walked into the lounge and sat next to him. "Hi, im Y/N, thankyou for helping the thousands of us that invaded your home." I mutter holding my hand out for him to shake. "No problem, im finn." He answered shaking my hand. I placed the spare gun down and smiled at him. "You know how to use one of these?" I asked. He nodded picking up the gun and shooting the farthest window in the room causing everyone to run to tje top of the stairs. "Its just me guys dont worrie." I shouted calming them all down. Once they left to their rooms i started to ask  finn about his life and why he was here. "Oh, i got taken as a child and i was never able to leave the house." He muttered, i placed a hand on his reassuring him. He blushed lightly then smiled. Someone came down the staires so i pulled my hand away from his and placed it on the glass of water i had got. (Dont ask when that happened it just did). "Someone is here." Markus whispered trying not to worry the others. We nodded. "Keep everyone upstairs we can handle this." I ordered markus, he nodded and locked every door until he reached his own. I watched him walk in and waited for the door to lock before leaving the house. I pushed open the door and finn followed me out locking the door behind him. We sat on the step outside of the door waiting for someone to approch us. I looked into the street to see hanks car parked at the side of the road. "Wait here." I mutter running towards the front gate. The car was empty and unlocked. I walked up to the car and pulled open the door and getting in before slamming it shut. The keys were hid under the driver seat, i picked them up and started the car pulling off. I drive to the side of the house to notice hank and gavin climbing the side of the house. I stop the car and jump out. "Hey, losers, you want whoever lives here come get her!" I shout. They turn around to see me stood there with a gun in my hand my DPD badge in hand. They jump down the wall and walk up to me. "Now, do you have permission to search my house, well more like break into my house." I question, they shake their heads. I put hank in handcuffs and locked gavin to a pipe. I put hank in the car and drove it out front parking and locking the car. I threw the keys to finn, "keep an eye on 'im." I shout walking over to gavin. I push gavin up to the wall and kiss his cheak. "Well gavin, come back for more hey." I whisper in his ear. Being under the influence of alchol is dangerous, but being with reed aswell, im screwed. (The glass of water wasnt water ok just go with it).
I push gavin against the wall and kissed him while unlocking the handcuffs. We pull apart and walk to the garage at the other side of the house. As for finn, well he was sat in the car giving hank a drink. "Follow me." I mutter pulling gavin along. I run into the garage with gavin not far behing and i close the doors locking them all. I push gavin against the wall again and start kissing him. He flips us over and pulls off his shirt, doing the same to me. I take off my jeans and pull his black work pants down. He pushes me to the floor laying on top of me pulling down his boxers.

🔸️🔸️🔸️✋🔸️🔸️🔸️

After a long time in the garage gavin stops and stands up, i blush slightly and turn away, he picks me up and he lays down. Placing me on top of him, i guess he wants me to ride him. He nodds knowing what im thinking so i do as he wants. I love it when he takes controll.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🤢🔸️🔸️🔸️