chapter 7: drugged?

A/n: hii i had to sit in the library to do homework for an hour but im back. Even tho i never left. During the process of this chapter i have been thinking of a title so i hope you like it. Also thanks for 60 reads.

-summer

[and we're back for another night of reading my fic, im gonna regret this so much istg]

I wake up, my head pounding. "Dad, what happened last night?" I shouted. I listen closely to the argument happening down the hall from me. Conner and another man, shouting at each other. I get up and walk into conners room. "Connie, what happened to me?" I say in a childlike manner. He turns to look at me and smiles. I push my hair out of my face and walk up to him. He places a kiss on my head, "hey Y/N, this is Gerald." He said i look up at Gerald and stick my hand out. "Shake my hand silly." I whisper. He shakes my hand and conner and i laugh. "What's so funny?" Gerald asked. I shake my head and run downstairs. "Conner, come here, and leave that creep upstairs." I shout. I hear conner walk down the stairs. "What is it Y/N i-" i cut him off. I kissed him, Gerald looking down the stairway. I stick my middle finger up at him and continue to kiss conner until i need to breath. I pull away, "conner, since dad isn't ho-" i say being cut off. Conner pressed his soft lips against mine. He pulls away. "I thought you didn't have feelings conner." Gerald shouts. I walk to the stairway. "Shut up you plastic prick, and for a fact conner isn't plastic he is metal." I shout. Conner laughed at me and i sit on the floor like a child. "Come on Y/N, you cant sit there forever." Conner said picking me up bridal style. He placed me on the couch and kisses my forehead. "Conner, can i have a hot coco?" I ask. Conner nodded and headed for the kitchen. I close my eyes and hum a simple tune. "Here's your hot coco my lady." Conner said laughing. I open my eyes and take the hot coco from him. "Conner, get that creep out my house." I say and conner pulled Gerald out of the house and slammed the door in his face. I giggle and drink my hot coco. The more i drank the dizzier i felt. "Conner, i feel odd." I say, conner smiled reassuringly and hugged me. "Its just the alcohol setting in, you wont even feel anything." He said. I stand up and pull him closer to me. He kisses me passionately and only stops when i need to breath. (You probs know what this ended in xD).

(Time skooop, not a smutty chap x)

I wake up on the couch. My mug smashed on the floor. Conner next to me. I kiss him causing him to wake up. I notice my clothes on the back of the couch. "Conner, you cant get me-" i said. "No, i cant freckles, would you like another hot coco?" He said calmly. I nod and he gets up. He pulled on his boxers and walked to the kitchen letting me get changed. I manage to get into my pants and bra before conner comes back. "Thank you Connie." I say, him handing me a mug. I sit on the couch and swich on the tv.

[oh brother. not a great start to night 2 but hey, it can only get worse from here so]