Hit hard or get hit

Hey guys....sorry.

I know i've stopped writing this story for a long time and to be honest, it was because 1.School and exams and 2. I didn't know if I could continue this story. I had no idea of how to go on with the plot but i've thought about it and since a lot of you are adding this story to their reading list, i'm going to keep on writing. If somehow, things turn out to be good with it, i'll keep on writing it until the end :) now enjoy this chapter.

 P.s Picture of Jake Wong on the right or on the top(if you're using the app)

*                   *                   *

People could say that in life, there were good and bad people but the question was;"In which group were we?" I prefer to think that I was both but for sure, bad was greater. I hated the fact that my sister was with William but what could I do? She asked me to leave and she wanted to stay with him so I had no right to interfere in whatever they were doing. I kept thinking about all of this while I walked in the park found a few streets before my appartment. So many things were in my head right now and though I tried, I just couldn't stop worrying. However, there was something that was stucked in my head for a few hours. This girl that I bumped into this morning; she was...gorgeous and nearly too perfect for me. I looked up and let my mind drift through the multiple branches of trees that ran along the aisle and which joined above our heads, leaving nothing more than a glimmer of sunlight pass. The leaves were losing, little by little, their green colour, becoming yellow and orange. They were slowly falling all around me and, for a moment, everything seemed simple. 

"Mom, I'm sorry ok.", I heard someone say. I tried to know who it was and to my surprise, it seemed to be someone I knew. It was a guy who went to my school. Not really the type of person I could or would talk to since he was a nerd. However, he seemed desperate.

"I know!! You told me that like hundred times already. Yeah we can't afford it, I know.", said the boy with a bit of anger and frustration in his voice. I could hear his mother's voice shouting at him from where I was and I, honestly, pitied him. "Listen mom, i'm done ok. You won. I'll stay and I'll stop looking ok. Bye"

I stopped in front of him as he put back his phone in his pocket. When he looked at me, I saw the sadness in his eyes and though I was a bad guy, I felt like I could not leave him like that.

"Tough time hmm?", I asked him.

"Yeah I guess.", he simply responded with a questioning gaze. I sat next to him and the next thing he said made me laugh like an idiot. "Why the hell would a guy like Tyler Matthews which is you, sit next to me and be lovey dovey?"

"I'm not trying to be lovey dovey dude. Just trying to be cool. Moreover, I'm the kind of 'kick-ass' bad at school and look where we are. This place gets me in a good mood. Anyway, what's going on with your mother?"

He stared at me for a second; surely trying to figure out if he could trust me or not but I guessed that the need of talking to someone was greater than anything else.

"We're in Senior classes now which means that next year we'll have to move to university or simply start to work but I'm a nerd and everyone knows that. My whole life was based on how education is important, on how it is necessary. I was raised among books and homeworks and I know nothing else. The least I could do was to go to university and I'm, honestly, working hard for that to happen but last week...", he paused, breathing slowly, "Last week, my mother came to me saying that there was no need for me to go to university because firstly, we could not afford it and secondly, I had to go on with the family business."

"Family business?", I asked, now realising how real his problems were.

"Yeah..", he sighed, "My dad is a kind of plumber."