First Day Of School

Blake Thomas

Hi I'm Blake Thomas Scott and I hate first days of school. Why? Because it always meant the same thing; School life started again which was, being laughed at everyday, being bullied and being pissed off. I was 17 and normally this year was going to be the last one in High School. I was in senior class and though I was supposed to be really excited, I was not and I would not.

"HEY BLAKE GET OUT NOW!"

This was my little sister, Cassie. She was 15 and loved to annoy me. I am not saying that little sisters suck, well at times...anyway. I was in the bathroom, staring at my reflection. Indeed, guys as well do that. I passed my hand through my hair twice and I was ready. As you could see, I was not the type of guy who really cared about the way he looked like because, firstly, I was not a model and secondly, I did not care. Most girls found me depressing. It was kind of obvious since my parents were divorced, I was still in love with my ex-girlfriend and my cat was dead...

Don't laugh...! This cat was my bestfriend.

I smirked and got out of the room.

"Gosh Blake,you are not the only one who has a life!", shouted Cassie.

"No,I'm the only one who loves being with you in fact!"

"Arrgh SHUT UP!", she, annoyingly, replied while getting in the bathroom.

*This day was going to be a loooong one.*, I wondered.

I, then, went to my bedroom. This was my sanctuary. My room was on the first floor so I had a pretty nice view. I said I had since this 'pretty nice view' was my ex-girlfriend's room. She lived on the other side of the road. Really awkward! 

My room was a normal one. No luxuries, no extra stuffs. Just a normal, simple, weird boy's room. The walls were painted in a light colour of red with blue stripes on it and  had different types of white coloured designs all over them.  I had pictures of all the monuments in the world and, also, the pictures of Michael Jordan and Lionel Messi on my wall. I was their biggest fan. I went to my wardrobe and looked for something 'normal' to wear. I, finally, went for a white T-shirt with red stripes on it and black tight jeans accompanied with black converse. I was satisfied. Now... BREAKFAST!

"Hey Blake!"

"Hey Grandma!"

Yeah I forgot. Since my parents' divorce, we lived with my grandmother but it could happen that, from time to time, we stayed at our mother's place which happened to be our previous house before the separation. My grandmother, Ella, was really lovely but I wished I could live on my own.

"Hello Grandma!", exclaimed a manly voice when entering the kitchen. "Hey Blake, what have you done to Cassie again?"

Ok so guys, say hello to my only bestfriend ever.

 *When he was not a jerk, of course.*, my mind said again.

 Drake is my big brother. He was 22 and was, definitely, cooler than I was and ever would be. People loved to compare him with Nathan Scott. You know in the TV show!? They said it was because he looked a bit like him and had the same name but I, honestly, never thought they looked alike. It was true, nevertheless, that my brother's name was Drake Nathan Scott. Drake was my model, sometimes. He was strong, fearless and he did not care about others, except his family and his girlfriend, Olivia. He has always been there for me, especially when I broke up with her.

"Hey Drake! I've done nothing!", I replied frowning but Drake knew how I was so he definitely did not believe what I said.

"You will never change,do you?"