Bad and Proud

Hey guys...long time since the last update right :)

I'm sorry for taking that long...I was really busy with school and also with my other story Apocalypta.

I promise to make my best to write this one as well.

Anyway,he is the new chapter :D

*                                 *                                *

 Tyler Matthews

They were all so stupid. Probably more than stupid with their money,their 'supposed-to-be-perfect' accent and their attitudes. I was not scared of them. Yes I was rude and full of hate but I was not selfish like all these seedy. I was raised in the middle of fights and drugs;the life of delinquents. I was used to it. Well I've got used to it ever since I've learned that I was adopted. My parents were not even caring for me. As they had not enough money to buy their drugs, they just made me work everyday. It was hell.

After that, I left the house and lived by myself. I had no reasons to stay with them. That's how I became Tyler The Terrible. No one should be proud of such a title but I was. I've worked so hard to achieve such a status because I wanted to be stronger than anyone. I didn't want to be vulnerable and harmed again.

Everything was fine in my life until I met my real parents who ended up to be quite rich but they were not like all the rich people. My real parents, Harry and Julia, were honest and humble. They didn't use their money like selfish people. They always saved. I quite liked them but I was still afraid of changing because of them. The one I was really afraid of was my sister. When meeting my real parents, I also had the chance to meet my new younger sister. She was too kind and adorable. We were so different and this could change me. She could make me kinder. But, for sure, if she wanted to turn me into a good person,she had to accept my help. I could not let her be kind forever. Every single person on this earth knew that being too kind was a self auto-destruction button. 

Anyway, after the family meeting, my mother asked me to go back to school and my father supported her suggestion. I had no other choice and now, I was back to jail. I was now obliged to walk among those stupid kids who were self-centered and who always took their stupid problems for big ones. Like seriously, they always love to make a scandal on useless things. Like what do you expect? Were you waiting for us to judge your case in a court?

Life was not fair and I accepted it a long long time ago. I've been to school since the last semester and my parents accepted the fact that I wanted to keep Matthews as my last name but they only agreed for a month only. Now that the new semester has started, I had to take their last name as mine. Tomorrow, I would be the new Tyler. The one I never thought i'd ever be. I was not that smart but I knew how to take care of myself, how to defend my life in extreme cases. No one in this world could deny that.

I entered my new apartment. My parents didn't want me to live in my old broken house so they bought a new high-class one. I was still not used to it but it was good to have a real bed and a nice kitchen. It was good to have a TV and a sofa or even....or even a family calling to know if you were OK. With time, I forgot what it was to be part of a family. I, actually, never knew what it was to have parents who really cared for my life. And now I feel weird because I've never been that important for a person before. A few months back, I was the guy living in loneliness and darkness and in a matter of time, I became the guy who had more family than he thought. I was bad. This was fact but I couldn't know why but when I was with them, my new and real family, I just felt happy to be good again. Well, I would never say this out loud but deep down, I felt it and I meant it.