THE DAY B4 VALENTINE'S DAY (CLOSURE)

Juicyy woke up to her phone ringing.
She looked it was Pookie 🤦🏽

Juicyy raised up fast wiping her eyes making sure she wasn't tripping.

Juicyy: What do she want?

She answered the phone

Juicyy: yea
Pookie :Dam u know i hate when u answer the phone like that
Juicyy: Pookie what do u want?
Pookie: its our Valentines Day i was just wanting to hear your voice and see how u was doing.
Juicyy: how do u think I'm doing Pookie? 

Juicyy looked down at the phone crazy

Pookie: I know you mad at me still and i apologized to you for everything.

Juicyy: let me stop u right there baby
Your apology meant nun to me because you apologize with out action. You think u saying sorry will make it better everytime. But all it do is remind me of all the other dry ass apologies.
I don't want to feel this right now i dont want to think about us
All it do is remind me of how dumb i was to keep letting u play with me
All it reminded me of is how i loss myself respect and love for myself.
Im finding myself again and i don't need any interruption especially TODAY!

Pookie:You right i fucked up again i just want you to know i will always love you. You taught me alot even when i didnt want to listen.  U showed me a new way of doing alot of things and i appreciate that.

Juicyy: And that don't help me what so ever. Because we not together
At one point u was all i needed. I thought i couldnt live without u. Its hard detaching my life from yours but im learning how to love me again. Im learning how to have fun again. But i hear you (she chuckled)
I got shit to do i got to go

Juicyy hung up.
She got up looked in the mirror and begin crying so hard

Juicyy: WHY DID I ANSWER THE PHONE
she hit her head with her fast real hard
Juicyy broke down so bad she begin finding anything in her room that reminded her of Pookie and threw it away. From boxers to shirts to shoes to hats to gifts she gave her.
She snatched the necklace she kept so dear to her heart off her neck.
She took the engagement ring off of her finger and threw it outside.
She wanted to be free of her
She blocked her number. It was time to really really move on.
But would her heart let her ?