BJAY AND JUICYY SITTING IN THE TREE

This is Juicyy speaking

I hear a tap tap on my window.
At first i thought i was tripping but i heard it again.
I looked toward the window couldn't see anyone so i got up and looked down and its Bjay In my backyard.
I ran to the back door and ran to the patio gate.

What are you doing papi?

Bjay had balloons, a huge bouquet of roses, and a bear.

Bjay: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
BABY! (she was so excited)

I looked at her looking all sexy with my gifts in her hand.
She have me chills or maybe it was the wind but whatever it was i was smiling hard as fuck .
I opened the patio gate and as she walked up the steps to me. She sat the gifts down and i gave her the biggest kiss.
She is so sweet 🤗

"Papiiiiii omg i wasn't looking forward to seeing u til later "

Bjay: Yea i wanted to surprise that ass

"Glad my hair done while u surprising me and stuff ' .

She grabbed my hand and we sat down on the patio.
And she beginned singing to me 😳

I starred in her eyes as she sung Best Part to me.😍

I melted Because this whole time i didn't know she could sing like that.
I knew she could hit a few notes but not sing sing. 🙌
I was always singing to her.

"Wtfffff papi? Where did that come from?"

Bjay: I can sing I just don't. But i had to because I've heard u talk about being sung too and i wanted you to feel special today. After everything u been through u seem to always get back up. So i had to lay out the vocals for you amd show u how special u are to me.

She said flashing her pretty whites and golds.

"GIRL U TRYNA GET SOME PUSSY PUSSY TONIGHT HUH?

BJAY:🤦🏽 YO ASS CANT EVER BE SERIOUS. NOT ONCE HUH

"I AM HELL"

BJAY kissed me deeply seemed like forever.

I pulled back and ran in the house.

"Be right back Papi stay right here"

i went in my room and grabbed her gifts. I bought her a watch and a card. And i gave her the Jordans i had bought for my ex with socks inside and a hat. Ran back outside and gave it her.

"I was going to give it to u later but since we giving gifts here u go".

Bjay smiled and grabbed her stuff as she opened it. She opened up her card and it had a picture of us inside when we first met. And A letter that basically was telling her that she came back in my life at at a time when i didnt know how i was going to go on.
She opened the shoe box and eyes lit up again. She kissed me a million times. And she opened the box with the watch and jumped up.

Bjay: MAN U SHOWED OUT FOR A NIGGA

I got up and put the watch on her wrist.
She grabbed me and we both looked in eachothers eyes

Bjay said the words
I love you

"I love u too papi"
We kissed again we grabbed our stuff went in the house in my room.

Bjay: GET DRESSED BABY

"WHERE WE GOING ?"

Bjay: Just get dressed

I look what she had on and i pulled something out to match her fly

Bjay: while u getting dressed ima put my stuff in the car. And get some things situated. Ok

"Ok baby"

she kissed me and walked out.

I got dressed and as i got dressed Peaches sent a text.

Peaches: Girllllll look at this

She sent a screenshot right after of Taye and her suppose ex on a romantic Valentine date and they were kissing. The caption said She the only one that gets my heart Happy Valentines Day Wife. I love u.

I just busted out laughing.

I took a picture of my ankle bracelet, my dress,and shoes Papi bought last week on our pre Vday date.
The Bear, the bouquet of roses and And balloons amd sent them  to my bestie and said DO U THINK I'M BOTHERED. GIFTS FROM BJAY.

Peaches texted back and said YASSSSS BIHH I LOVE YOU

Replied I love u Too. My nigga waiting for me outside ima hit u up later.

Peaches: ok bihh have fun.

Before i finished getting dressed i got on facebook went on her page and pressed the laughing reaction on the pics
Then i posted my pics on the book
And caption said
And she still got more coming
Who bothered 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got off facebook and got dressed.