Chapter 9: It All Comes Crashing Down.♦

Siyara

The next morning at breakfast was horrible. Roc hasn't looked or said a word to me or anyone since last night. He's really devastated and its all because of me. 

I don't mean to hurt him sometimes. The moment just comes and then the next thing you know something like this happens. I guess we both put this on ourselves. 

Both of us stand next to each other by the breakfast table, getting our food. He goes reaching for a cinnamon bun and his hand brushes against mine. I quickly pull my hand back, feeling a tingling sensation in my arm.     

He takes up his plate and walks away. I was walking back to my seat when Alana comes up beside me. "He still not talking to you?" "No. I can't blame him for not wanting to." We sat down with the rest of the crew. 

"Roc's really taking this to heart," Prince pointed out. "I've seen him down before but never like this. Look at him he's by himself." We all look his way. 

He sat there with his head down, playing in his food. I felt like the blood in my entire body stopped circulating. I don't like seeing him that way. He looks up and our eyes connected. 

I spun around in my chair quickly, running my right hand behind my neck. 

"Sisi, it's okay. You two will get through it; you always do," Lexy said trying to reassure me. I sure hope so.

Giarmos, the Art Gallery of Love. Is this really what teachers believe we think about these days? 

Well, of course it is in some way but you get what I'm saying. I couldn't stand being in a place like this. Seeing all these paintings and sculptures of people with their lovers. Not with me and mine fighting with each other. 

There were so many times where I wanted to start crying. Most of these art pieces brought back memories of when Roc and I were younger. 

Those romantic moments we shared. The feelings that were expressed. The fights we had. The tears we cried. The love we made. The family we raised. 

It all was way too much to take in. I wondered how Roc was dealing with it all. We reached a display showing a storm. So many dark colors. 

The clouds were black. The rain was pouring. The wind blowing. Lightening flashing. But in the house, there goes the two lovers. Cradled together, the girl soaking wet. Come so to find out, it had a story line.  

Our tour guy, wanted two of us to portray the scene of the mural. He looks around trying to choose people. "I want...you and you." He points to me then toward Roc. "Um, no thank you. I'm fine," say trying to avoid the encounter. 

Mr. Hendricks looks at us both with a gnarly stare. At that point, we had to do it. 

Roc and I walked up to the front. Not for even a second did we look at each other. The tour guy then explains us what to do. I don't wanna do this; why did he have to pick us?  

Roc sits on the floor, his legs crisscrossed. I had to lay on his lap, my head snuggled into his shoulder. I nearly melted from smelling his cologne and feeling him breathing down on my face. 

I started shaking slightly. The moment made me wanna just burst out crying. The room we were in was dark with dimmed lights. Imagine having to do this, especially knowing the situation you're going through with your boyfriend or girlfriend. 

It's not easy! The TG hadn't mentioned some things in the story line. The part where the couple had kissed. 

Seriously I don't wanna be doing this! At this point, I wanted to literally jump up and tell him I'm not doing it. But being this close to Roc, feeling so safe and secure with him; I didn't wanna let go. 

The tour guy explained as Roc and I displayed the scene. I look up at him, staring genuinely into his eyes. I was hypnotized. One thing with us; we can read what each other is trying to say just by doing this. 

Right now, both our stares were saying, "I miss you and I wish things didn't have to be like this. I love you." 

We kissed. Our lips moved gracefully with each other. We got caught up in the moment without even realizing it. I brought my hand up to cuff his left cheek. He held my side, slightly. 

It felt like electric sparks. Maybe even fireworks spiraling out of control. Whatever it was, I loved every second of it. You could even hear and see the flash of people phones and cameras, even with your eyes closed. 

We finally pulled away, in a daze. We get up walking off in different directions. Even with the girls nudging me and creating excitement of it, I remained in the moment. 

I tapped my lips with my finger. I licked my lips and tasted the sweetness of sugar from his lips. The things this boy does to me. 

For the rest of the day, we went to a mall to hangout. Until it was finally time to take that long four hour drive back home. 

Everyone got off the bus absolutely drained. Some got into cars with their parents and others drove themselves. Unlike me, I had no one. The crew had already dipped out of there. 

There was nothing else I could do but ask Roc. "Roc can you drive me home?" He replies with a solemn sure and we leave. 

After we pick up Yaniese from his parents house, we head to mine. Yaniese was yapping on and on about how much fun she had. When we get to my house, Roc brought in our bags while I carried Yaniese. 

I opened the door and the house was a mess! Books all over the place. Pillows all around the living room. A few pieces of glass shattered here and there. I turn and look at Roc. What the hell is going on? 

Then there it was. Yelling and doors slamming upstairs. My parents were fighting. I saw Dad coming down the stairs with suitcases and Mom screaming behind him. "Mom, what's going!?" 

"Your father's been cheating on me! Coming in late at night. I should've known you're ass wouldn't be working that much over time. I wasn't the only one getting his love." 

Dad starts cussing Mom out...badly. Mom slapped him and that's when he grabbed her. I put Yaniese down, and go over yelling at him to stop. He turns on me and pushes me back as I hit the back of my head on the coffee table. 

I scream in agonizing pain. Yaniese runs over, tears in her eyes. Destiney wakes up crying loudly. Then I realized, Roc had snapped. 

Again, him and my Dad were going at it for the second time. I try getting up to help him but the pain was too much. Yaniese hurries over, telling Daddy to stop. He spins around, the back of his hand meeting Yaniese's cheek. 

Oh my god! Roc was down on the wall barely able to move. Yaniese was lying on the living room floor, bawling! I crawl to her, holding her up in my arms. I look at Dad. His eyes bugged. 

"How could you!?" He backs away saying he loves me and that he's sorry. To take care of my Mom and my sister. He grabs his suitcases and left. The door slamming behind him.

My Dad is gone...... 

No lie, I started crying writing this chapter. Seriously, I'm highly emotional! I feel so sorry for Siyara. This is sad. Comments?♥♦♥