Stake outs and Inventions

Fira POV

Age: 20

I've been on a role lately. With all these new ideas in my head and a brother to protect I've decided to create more hands. So now I have four extra sets of magic hands I can summon at will. I've also been practicing with my magic. Getting stronger. Faster. Better. And I've given myself the ability to teleport.. heh long story. But now I can get in and out of Gaster's lab without him knowing. Oh! And I can tell when something is coming at me or others from a fifty ft radius. Another long story. So now I can keep an eye on Sans. And I was gonna tonight. But for now. Inventions. I've been looking for a way out without the need for souls. A portal. Something. Heheh. Portal hadn't worked.

That Night

I slipped on my cloak. And teleported to the lowest level of Gaster's lab. I looked in every room. I found Sans in the second to last room. Sleeping. Gaster was in the last room. Working. I immediately knew Sans was going through what I went through. That pain.. that torture.. I had to get him out. But I needed to do this right. I needed a plan. I left before I could be caught. And started drawing out plans. I have that horrible insomnia that I got from the doctor. I haven't slept in 3 weeks. Before I could finish planning my vision got blurry. I couldn't see. I knew I had to sleep. But if I moved the dizziness would drop me in seconds. So I slept there. Now that I think about it. I could have teleported to bed. Eh. Whatever.