Broken Family

Fira POV

Eventually I did learn what happened to HIM. And I was happy. I was completely ok with HIM being erased from time. The boys, or at least Sans, May have forgiven HIM but I haven't. I hate that I still remember HIM. But there is nothing I can do about it. I loved my brothers and they loved me back. I met their friends. Even the human, Frisk. I didn't hate Frisk. She didn't kill my mom. Actually I had no grudges against the humans at all. Mom died forever ago. None of this generations humans killed her. I didn't even know her actually. How could I hold a grudge against a species that killed a monster I didn't even know? I mean there is the whole sealed underground thing, but again that was forever ago. "WELCOME HOME SISTER!" Paps cried out when I came through the door of our house. Undyne, Alphys, and Frisk were on the couch.
"Thanks Paps. Hello girls." I responded.
"Hey punk!"
"H-hi."
"We're waiting for Sans. Do you know where he is?" Frisk asked.
"Can't say I have. I'll let him know if I see him ok?" I responded and walked upstairs to my room. I decided to check Sans room for them, but he wasn't there. I enclosed myself in my room for a bit and worked on improving the Hydrocore. When I came downstairs Paps was the one on the couch. He looked upset so I walk over to see what was wrong. This wasn't like Papyrus.
"Paps? Little brother what's wrong." He jumped slightly making me believe that he hadn't heard my approach.
"NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL IS WRONG, BUT.. the fact that our family is broken.." Paps admitted quietly. Oh boy.
"What makes you say that?" I asked curling my arm around him in a hug.
"Well.. I don't like to keep secrets.. but.. I.. I remember."
"Remember? Remember what?"
"Our dad. And how happy we were.. you would have loved him.. which brings me to another point, our family has never been whole! You were never there!"
"Papyrus.. little brother.. I'm sorry I was never there.. but that monster.. he wasn't nice when I was a pup.. he was.. he hurt me. He may have changed, but.. I didn't know that. I do know that I'm here, now. Our family is broken yes. But we can live on with our memories."
"... YOUR RIGHT SISTER!" There's my Paps. "WOWIE! LOOKS LIKE WE DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH JUST MEMORIES!"
"What?" I asked and looked in the direction he was looking. Oh hell no..