Hate?

(Anybody wanna learn WingDings? It's above if you do!)
Fira POV

Working with him it was getting harder to hate him for what he's done. He's definitely changed, but.. the hate is still there. I can't just ignore what he's done. I can tolerate him during work though. He's.. helped in making the Hydrocore function easier. I've made sure he knows my feelings toward him though, by sending him dark looks and ignoring him any moment I could. I still live at Toriel's instead of Gaster's. She thinks this is bad for us and that I should forgive him for whatever he's done to me. I told her nothing except "No." So her next logical thing was to invite everyone, Gaster included, to a picnic on Saturday in Waterfall. Great. "I'm not going. I've got work that needs to be done." I made up the excuse quickly.
"SISTER. YOUR NEVER GOING TO LIKE DAD IF YOU DON'T TRY!" Paps stated. "Yea. How're you goin to protect us from 'im if you're not there?" Sans asked. They made a good point. "....fine......I'll go...." I growled irritably. "Great! 'Cause you look like you need some.."
"SANS..."
"Short ribs."
"SANS! NYAHHHHHHHHHH!"
"Sans.. why?"
"'Cause it was.."
"NO NO NO!!"
"Punny."
"NYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"Sans stop."
"Did I get..."
"I SWEAR TO ASGORE IF YOU FINISH THAT PUN SANS!"
"Paps upset?"
"WHEW."
"I can always play my trom-bone."
"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
"Ok I'm out." I then teleported away to mentally prepare myself. Though the picnic was still a few days away.

Time skip

It was the day of the picnic. I wasn't ready. I knew I wasn't. Yet I was at the sight. Helping Toriel set the picnic table. So far Gaster and I were doing good at ignoring each other. It stayed that way throughout the picnic, until.. "DEAR SISTER? DO YOU HAVE MAGIC? IVE NEVER SEEN YOU USE MAGIC." Paps asked. "No she does-" Gaster was cut off by king Asgore. "She does Papyrus. I've seen it myself."
"She does?" Gaster asked.
"She does." Sans confirmed. "'Ave you never seen it?" Gaster looked unimpressed. "No. I haven't."
"Have you never realized.." I started and glared at him with my sockets flaring with golden light, "that I freed myself that night? That was moms magic." He sockets widened and went dark. "I see." Undyne picked up Alphys and ran as everyone realized what was about to happen. Sans grabbed Paps and Frisk and teleported away. Asgore and Toriel ran for the hills. A fight was about to go down.