IX

Horus pov
I watched as her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open. I held out my hand for hers and she placed it in mine. I pulled her to her feet and realized she now reached my shoulder. I smiled and hugged her.
"I thought this was impossible." She whispered. I hummed softly and kissed her head.
"You might want to help them up." I pointed to Bek and Zaya. She rushed to help her sister up while I helped Bek. Bek was the same height as me and Zaya was slightly taller than her sister.

Atiya pov
Horus brought us back to his palace where we were given new titles. Zaya was the goddess of Hope and Belief. Bek was the god of Redemption. I was the goddess of Impossibility and Adventure.  Thoth and Nepthys had come back and Horus had gone to retrieve Hathor. After everyone was back and safe, we did a do-over coronation.

Atiya dress

Zaya dress

I waited with Horus as he got ready

"Its hard to believe after all we've been through, but you look like a king." I stated sipping on my wine and smirking at my lover.
"If that's what excites you, who am I to judge?" He questioned. I got up and circled around his so I was in front of him.
"Adventure excites me." I whispered.
"Yes, after all the last one we went on played out so well. The only reason you're alive is because of me."
"Ooh." I held up the the goblet as a threat.
"Atiya don't, that's no way for a queen to behave." He chuckled.
"Then it's a good thing I'm not a queen. I'm already with you, Hathor and Thoth. And besides, can you imagine anything more boring than sitting on a throne all day." I finished taking another drink of wine. I looked at him only to find him seeming uncharacteristically nervous. "What exactly are you asking me?" I inquired.
"Did I ask you something?" He countered. I shook my head curiously.
"I'm not sure. Did you?" I whispered softly. He smirked and kissed me passionately.
"Let's go." He pulled me outside. I stood beside Zaya and Bek, smiling as Horus was crowned and how he decided thes afterlife should be earned by good deeds in life. Finally everything was right. Hathor and Thoth draped their arms around me and I laughed as they placed a kiss on each of my cheeks.