V

Set's pov
I stared down at the bodies of my deceased soldiers.
"My nephew did all of this with one eye?" I questioned.
"I underestimated his strength." The only one left alive stated.
"Tough to kill that boy. Like his uncle." I stated. "Where's he going? Who's he allying with?" I asked.
"His only allies are the mortals."
"Mortals?" Urshu only mentioned one.
"Male and female." He answered.
"It's hardly an army, is it?" I murmured.
"I overheard them. The mortals spoke of a bargain they made with Horus." My soldier explained.
"These are some ambitious mortals." I cocked my head.
"Horus has agreed to bring his woman, her sister back from death." He said.
"Are you sure?" I questioned. He nodded. "You should really get that looked after." I pointed to his wound.
"Yes Lord, thank you."
"Well done." I patted him on the back. As he turned to walk away I quickly took off his head.

Le time skip

"I was wondering where he was. Now I know. Thanks. For someone who bends the will of men by batting her lashes, you're not very clever." I smirked.
"How long has he had his sight?" Hathor asked.
"Why do you care?" I inquired.
"I'm yours now. I'll do as you've asked." She responded.
"Even if I kill Horus?"
"Of course. Who cares about him?" She lied.
"I'd have thought you'd be exhausted from so much lying." I whispered. I pushed her away and drew my sword. "I loved Nepthys once, and I took her wings. Imagine what I'll do to you." I saw her reach for her bracelet. "Do that and I'll hunt you down." She ripped it from her wrist and disappeared. I growled in frustration before returning to my campsite.

Atiya pov
Horus had taken us to what looked like a temple, and surprise, Horus and Bek were arguing again. I looked at the hills and sky savoring the beauty. I saw sand stirring.
"Is it a storm? There aren't any clouds." I stated.
"It's Set's hunters, riding their pets." Again Bek and Horus started bickering and I started running. I needed a plan. I looked around but I couldn't find Horus or Bek.
"Atiya, time to go fishing." Bek called from somewhere. I understood what he meant.
"Hey beautiful." I called and one of the riders turned to me. I saw Bek waving me over. "I meant the snake." And I took off. I rolled over multiple tombs and landed next to Horus.
"That worked great. Let's go again." Bek chuckled. Horus looked at me.
"This time the bait needs to dangle longer. I nodded and jumped out, causing a chase to ensue.
"Fuck." I muttered.
"Excellent! You've made it angry." Horus exclaimed. I raced back towards the outside of the temple as it started to collapse. I dove into a tomb with Bek and Horus. I looked up and saw the most beautiful woman is ever seen, then I remembered. Hathor, goddess of love, Zaya pointed her out to me at the coronation.
"You!" Horus growled.
"Just shut up and stay out of my way." She snapped. I watched in awe as she made the snake set fire to itself. "Come on." She motioned for us to follow her into a hole she went first followed by Bek then Horus and finally me. I waited for the impact of the sand but it never came. Instead I landed in Hathor's arms, bridal style. She smirked and placed me onto the ground. As soon as we got out I watched the two gods until they were at each other's throats. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"We're breaking into Set's temple, Horus is going to kill him." I listened to every word that was exchanged but remained silent.
"We shall ask Thoth for help." Horus stated.
"Why would you ever do that on purpose?" Hathor asked? Here we go again.