Part 4

Connie woke up the next morning felling well rested. She climbed out of bed and slipped into her clothes, pants and a shirt. She ran down the stairs and put some bread in the toaster. She ate her toast in silence before it dawned on her, her parents were gone but she brushed it off as them going to work before she woke  as it was 10:30.
Connie ran out the door she thought of asking Steven for a ride to his place but decided to surprise him instead.
Over at Steven———-—————
Steven made some waffles and ate them while watching the newest episode of crying breakfast friends he had missed some episodes so decided to catch up while he eats. He was about half way though the second episode when he heard a nock at the door so he went to open it. He opens it no one was there "hmmm" Steven hmmme,d as he shut the door and turned around only to be met by...
(Until next chapter.  No I'm not that evil )
"CONNIE" he yelled as he ran up to her giving her a hug  that lifted her off the ground " I've missed you" he said a small blush appearing on his face "yeah I've missed you to but we can't hang out if you crush my lungs" she wheezed a blush starting to show on her own face
"Sorry" he said placing her back in the ground.
"It's ok" she said catching her breath "so what do you want to do" Steven asked "well I'd like to see the new beach city" connie said "ok than let's go".

"Ok well let's start with the big donut since it's closest" Steven said taking Connie's hand and pulling her across the beach until they reached the big donut. The big donut had the donut repainted making it look shiny and new "you want to get a donut for while we walk" Steven asked her "ok" connie replied happily. The ding of the bell alerted Lars of Steven and Connie's entrance "oh I steven you here for some ubia roll" he said pulling a fresh one out of the back oven"just to slices" Steven said placing the money on the counter "ok two slices coming up" Lars said as he sliced the obay roll and handing it over to the too of them.

"Have you tried Lars obo roll" Steven said taking it out and handing it to connie "no, is it good" she said examining it "oh it's great you'll love it" Steven replied as he took a bit out of his own. Connie took a bit of the obi roll "mmmmmm this is delicious" she muttered as she devoured the rest of the roll "see I told you" Steven said finishing his own.

Steven and Connie spent the rest of the day walking around beach city with Steven showing her what's new. " ohh I have an idea follow me" Steven said leading connie up the hill to the light house.
"Okay where here what is it you want to show me" connie asked admiring the view and Steven. "Ok if this is going to sound weird but could you climb on my back" Steven asked rubbing the back of his head. "Ummm sure" connie said climbing up onto Stevens back "ok hold on" Steven said as he jumped off the cliff "arrrrrr steeeveen!" Connie screamed.

Hahah cliffhanger
See I told you there'd be fluff not the best fluff but still
Also can someone please tell me how to spell *obay roll* you know the purple thing Lars makes
As always constructive criticism is welcome
And I'd love to hear your ideas and questions

Hamilton_Lover1
lilhay_123
AlishaDominguez321
Conniewirtesfanfic
Queeenslayer2001
queen-of-moonlight
turquoise_su_fan
Parameshwarran
samiyrags
UNIVERSE0189
Stevonnie15033
Dat_One_Strawberry
RavenFire2023